BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOBLE BLOOD IS A NON-PROFIT PROJECT. NOBODY IS GETTING PAID AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE. I UNDERSTAND THAT ANIMATION IS A LUXURY ITEM AND PEOPLE NEED TO PAY BILLS AND EAT, SO IF THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU HAVE SPARE TIME TO DO WITHOUT PAYMENT PLEASE STOP READING.
Ok so I am currently working on an animated series known as Noble Blood, and the team currently has a goal to release the first episode by May 2018. This goal however, is currently out of reach as I am the only animator on the project, and the animation is rather behind schedule due to life issues coming into play.
So here I am looking for a few people who'd be willing to assist in inbetween frames, in the hopes of meeting this May 2018 goal.
Small paragraph about Noble Blood can be found both on my DeviantID and at the bottom of this post
A few requirements must be met before you can be considered for this position:
1. Adobe Animate animators preferred. This may eventually change to Toon Boom, but for at least a few years, the required program is Adobe Animate
2. You must be able to replicate the Noble Blood art style:
3. Able to create both slow and fast movements rather smoothly
4. Are ok with animating at a frame rate of 12fps (for those of you animating in 24fps, it's the same as animating using double frames)
5. Able to create a final product that looks smooth and polished, without waiting several months per scene (drawing expressions and colouring the frames is not required of you, however if you choose to do so there will be colour references attached and the expressions will be written in the animatic)
If you choose to respond to this journal, please attach at least 2 samples of your work, there will also be a few things that need to be discussed before you get the position. Finally, this spot is not open to only one person, best case scenario I'm looking at, at least 2-3 in between animators in order to get things done quicker, and I will also still be doing certain inbetweens for specific scenes.
Many hands make light work, so hopefully with the help of more animators we'll be able to meet the May 2018 deadline. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me a note.
Noble Blood is a series revolves around the conflict between the human and anthropomorphic animal population, which results in war. The audience follows 7 main characters, three animals and 4 humans, as they escape the conflict in their town and travel through a dangerous forest to reach another town. While exploring the forest they discover several secrets about the world they live in, and quickly learn that the war is just a small piece of a much bigger tragedy. Despite the shows grim premise, it’s currently being written for a PG13 audience, so there is no over the top violence or sexual material, allowing younger audiences to enjoy the series. Each character in the series also has a quirk or some form of odd behaviour, all of their individual behaviours can be explained through psychological research as I try to make my characters appear as realistic as possible. This series falls under the drama, adventure and fantasy