Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

You are walking down a dark hallway, there is a large wooden door infront of you with a red eerie light peerring from between the cracks. The door is obviously ancient with carvings of a human sacrifice scene. You have no weapons to defend yourself. 

38%
45 deviants said You slowly creek the door open, hoping to see inside, but not attract attention.
22%
26 deviants said You simply knock on the door, who knows what will happen?
12%
14 deviants said You turn back, there is no way I'm going in there! However, you have no idea how to get home. Good luck to ya mate.
8%
9 deviants said You look around, frantically trying to find a place to hide. What if something comes through the door to THIS side first?!
8%
9 deviants said You would rather observe the door, what an elegant specimen of artwork! How realistic those dying figures look!
5%
6 deviants said You destroy the door (idk how) and await anything who might attack you! Fight till the end!
3%
3 deviants said You brazingly open the door and go bravely inside to face a potentially gruesome fate!
3%
3 deviants said You just sit there and think about your options, too many to decide!
2%
2 deviants said You grab a bunch of rocks and through them at the walls making noise and possibly attracting attention.

Devious Comments

:iconanimusmadness:
AnimusMadness Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2014
I'd observe the door then walk in brazenly. No need to fear the destiny that awaits and if I die then curiosity has finally slain the cat. :3
Reply
:iconblack-wren:
Black-Wren Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014
I may not watch horror movies but I know how this scene plays out.  Take my chances in going back the way I came.  There wasn't anything behind me.
Reply
:iconfoxspitt:
foxspitt Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014
Spshh no thank you I'll just abscond cya good luck with the sacrifice door!
Reply
:iconmissbabymint:
MissBabyMint Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Definitely knock. The hallway would be too dark for me to see the inscriptions on the door anyway considering I'm like half-blind XDDD I'd be like oh look a door *knock knock* probably be eaten by a sea monster or something but whatevs :I
Reply
:iconmeorow:
Meorow Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Student General Artist
To satisfy my curiosity, I'd probably observe the door a little more and try to see if I could hear anything going on behind it, but then I would try to leave, because this situation sounds too sinister for me!
Reply
:iconsharkytoof:
SharkyToof Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Student Digital Artist
y not knock no reason on not being polite
Reply
:iconkaleoscope:
Kaleoscope Featured By Owner Apr 20, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Ikr so many people just creak open what if it a bathroom u peeking tom rUdE
Reply
:icondragonfoxing:
Dragonfoxing Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014
Let's see.  I'm willingly walking down this hallway, I have no idea how to get home.  What options?  BUST THROUGH THAT DOOR!
Reply
:iconrizuuki:
Rizuuki Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd freeze. :I
Reply
:iconmidnightstardragon:
midnightstardragon Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
grab what ever i can use as a weapon and go right thought the door.^^
Reply
:iconfauxuslight:
FauxusLight Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Red Light...
IT might be Red Jelly Reflecting Light..!
You Never Know...
Titan Eren-03 [V1] 
Reply
:iconcanobefnur:
canobefnur Featured By Owner Apr 6, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd knock?
I dunno.
That seems more likely for me. :I
Reply
:iconkaymaro:
Kaymaro Featured By Owner Apr 6, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll wake up.
Reply
:iconahkward:
Ahkward Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2014  Professional Traditional Artist
XD I always do this too, wake up right before the door opens.
Reply
:iconkaymaro:
Kaymaro Featured By Owner Apr 10, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
True, happens every time :"D
Reply
Add a Comment:
 

Poll History