Hello, long time no see. I was away from social media for 5 months. If any of you are interested what exactly was going on in my life, here is a conveniently ordered list.
1. During the summer of 2018 I was working on a college project and at the beginning of November I was going to turn in the finished work. I worked on it really hard and I was proud of it, at last I had a lot of time to work on the project and I really tried to understand, what I was exactly doing, instead of copying the schemes. But after all of this hard work the project was rejected. Due to one stupid thing. It kinda broke me. Eventually I managed to pass the class, but after that I decided to take a yearly break from my school. But I will eventually return and finish my degree.
2. After that I started to look for an art job in my city. I didn't want to work in other type of work, because I didn't need money, but I really want to work and gain some experience in art industry. Luckily, I got a job, I am 2d artist in a game dev studio. I make concepts, ui and logos to the games and I have a blast. But I work under the NDA - non-disclosure agreement, so I can't share any of my work. So that is one of the reasons why I was gone from my social media sites.
3. Before Christmas my dear grandpa passed away. He was really cool and strong person, I remember how he took care of me, when I was little. I painted this picture in his honor.
4. After Christmas I was preparing for a very hard college exam [History of Polish architecture]. Even though I was on the break from my school, I had to pass this exam to continue my education. To be honest I started to study, when I was preparing my unlucky project, so I was preparing for this for almost a half of the year. I passed it, but I was exhausted after that.
5. During that time my dear dog, Wena got sick. She died. I added her to this painting as a memento.
6. After the hard time I went on the trip to Tenerife with my brother. My first time flying the plane. And it was really great. I returned to home a week ago.
Now I wish to return to painting and posting my works on the internet more often, but I can't promise anything. The lot happened and a lot can happen in the future, but I still enjoy digital art and developing my art skills. So, see you around! I think.
click here =====►► Theprocoin.com