Current Residence: In the town of the old medieval castle - Savonlinna. FINLAND.
Favourite style of art: Realistic, semirealistic and my own styles.
Favourite cartoon character: Someone I have created by myself.
Personal Quote: "Better to stay quiet; no one cares."
Bleh. Just a female creature from Finland. I draw and sculpt some animals and make miniature things. I photograph my works, nature and pets. Trying to start drawing many different species instead of just few; it's difficult.
My cats are my life.
- computer (a table computer, do not talk about laptops)
- Wacom Intuos tablet (A4)
- MS Paint
- Jasc Paint shop Pro 7 (yes, that super old thingy)
- You think I am going to list all of them?! Swallow your thoughts.
- Nikon COOLPIX S570 "Pikkutyyppi"
- Nikon D3100 "Nuija"
- Nikon COOLPIX S9900 "Ufo"
My blogs (FIN):
- The Tuherrus thetuherrus.blogspot.fi/
- Kissanketaleet kissanketaleet.blogspot.fi/
- Kuvikko hevosmallikuvat.blogspot.fi/
- Sormirotta sormirotat.blogspot.fi/
- Pienoiskavio - pienoismallihevostietosivusto suomalaisilta suomalaisille, suomen kielellä! pienoiskavio.blogspot.com/p/bl…
- Visual Rat & Model Horse (blog, in ENGLISH) visualrat.blogspot.fi/
I am also in some other art sites.
Do I do commissions, trades and/or requests?
- No, yes, never. Gifts and surprises are for friends!
ABOUT MY GALLERY AND ART SHOWN THERE
I just want you to know, too much of the "artworks" in my gallery are old and bad. This doesn't change although you can like them. Please do not fave them, commenting is OK but just keep in mind that they are OLD AND BAD. I don't understand why people want to adore old doodles who include things I have fought a lot to get rid of via improving in drawing. Too stupid oldies I remove, because many of them had started to irritate me a lot lately. This doesn't mean that I could remove all bad doodles after I start seeing mistakes in them; only the most stupid pics need to go.
If you comment... I could like more if you comment on newer (made after 2014) deviations instead of those mostly seen old ones, who do not deserve it.
Anatomy mistakes are a thing I hate a lot in my drawings, and I work a lot to better my skill in drawing it, so do not call my old trash doodles "good". Too many emotional value had been ruined thanks to some anatomy fails I have drawn!
As a MODEL HORSE HOBBYist I am: collector, customizer, sculptor, painter, tackmaker and photographer. All this should be seen from my gallery; if I only remember to publish things more often... Sorry for that, haha. I also make my rider dolls with own hands, only two of them (those that can't even ride in my opinion) were originally bought. I do as much things by myself as possible, avoid buying. I still wish I could commission other hobbyists (tack...).
Thanks for all faves, comments and WATCHes. And for understanding. Don't be confused if I don't thank of favorites, I get them so much; sometimes I thank still in connection with comment or something.