|This is very close to what I want to be able to create and let others see.|
What I post mostly:
I warn about some irritating/bloody drawings and sculpts if I feel right. They do exist then.
I personally think that this "Newest deviations" box shows too less what I do. Once it shows clay rats, once model horse tack, once some doodles. To see better what I do, check the whole damn gallery and scraps too... I check other's galleries when I find new profiles just because of that.
|Usually rats and model horses and whatever else.|
Current Residence: Etelä-Savo, Finland. I don't want to go anywhere from here.
Favourite style of art: Mostly semirealistic. Some stylizing is nice, but anatomy should always work.
Favourite cartoon character: Someone I have created by myself.
Personal Quote: "Better to stay quiet; no one cares."
Bleh. Just a female creature from Finland. I draw and sculpt some animals and make miniature things. I photograph my works, nature and pets. Trying to start drawing many different species instead of just few; it's difficult.
My cats are my life.
- computer (a table computer, do not talk about laptops)
- Wacom Intuos tablet (A4)
- MS Paint
- Jasc Paint shop Pro 7 (yes, that super old thingy)
- I used to have Krita for a short time but I lost my nerves with it and so removed it.
I have these so much that I literally needed two rooms to store all of them. I'm a traditional artist, after all. For example, I collect mechanical pencils and tank brushes, and like to test new tools and brands. But I try to give you a brief list of what I own...
- sketchbooks and drawing pads (Derwent, Fabriano, Canson)
- drawing pencils (Derwent), mechanical pencils (about 15 pieces right now)
- colorpencils; washable colorpencils; Inktenses (Derwent, Mont Marte, and some cheaper...)
- many kinds of markers; brush tip, washable, etc. (Sakura Pigma Micron, Sakura Pigma Brush, Copic, Promarker, Stabilo, Lyra Aqua Brush Duo, Ecoline Brush Pen Colortime...)
- inkpens (those you dip into ink, some of these are feather pens)
- a handful of tank brushes (they have a plastic handle that you fill with water)
- a huuuuuuge army of actual paintbrushes of various sizes and types
- acylic paints
- watercolors (few types and sizes)
- airdry clays (Krea, DAS, Fimo Air Basic, silk clay, foam clay)
- modeling paste, too many erasers (I've hidden them all somewhere I can't find, but a charcoal eraser is what I mostly like to use)
- canvases, and...
- I don't even know what else I have. Too much to remember.
- Nikon COOLPIX S570 "Pikkutyyppi"
- Nikon D3100 (DSLR) "Nuija"
- Nikon COOLPIX S9900 "Ufo"
I am also in some other art sites.
Do I do commissions, trades and/or requests?
- No, yes, never. Gifts and surprises are for friends!
ABOUT MY GALLERY AND ART SHOWN THERE
I just want you to know, too much of the "artworks" in my gallery are old and bad. This doesn't change although you can like them. Please do not fave them, commenting is OK but just keep in mind that they are OLD AND BAD. I don't understand why people want to adore old doodles who include things I have fought a lot to get rid of via improving in drawing. Too stupid oldies I remove, because many of them had started to irritate me a lot lately. This doesn't mean that I could remove all bad doodles after I start seeing mistakes in them; only the most stupid pics need to go.
If you comment... I could like more if you comment on newer (made after 2014) deviations instead of those mostly seen old ones, who do not deserve it.
Anatomy mistakes are a thing I hate a lot in my drawings, and I work a lot to better my skill in drawing it, so do not call my old trash doodles "good". Too many emotional value had been ruined thanks to some anatomy fails I have drawn!
As a MODEL HORSE HOBBYist I am a collector, customizer, sculptor, painter, tackmaker and photographer. All this should be seen from my gallery; if I only remember to publish things more often... Sorry for that, haha. I also make my rider dolls with own hands, only two of them (those that can't even ride in my opinion) were originally bought. I do as much things by myself as possible, avoid buying. I still wish I could commission other hobbyists (tack...). I also blog about model horses, both in Finnish and in English.
Spy my SCRAPS, I actually post there a lot!
Thanks for all faves, comments and WATCHes. And for understanding. Don't be confused if I don't thank of favorites, I get them so much; sometimes I thank still in connection with a comment or something.