Saw this circulating, and like I said, I'm curious:
1) I like when you draw _______________________.
2) I wish you drew more _______________________.
3) I wish you drew more fanart of these series/characters:
4) I wish you did more original art of these characters:
5) I love how you draw ________________________.
6) If you were to do a comic of/about I would be soooo happy!:
7) If I could get you to draw anything I'd get you to draw ___________________.
8) My favorite part of your work is __________________________.
9) I hate when you draw _________________.
10) I wish you drew less ___________________.
11) Stop drawing _____
Well it's been quite an interesting year. Lots of change, lots of growing. :) Hopefully I'll have a chance to squeeze in a few more artpieces before the new year. :D
Thanks to all of you for your support and following my work thus far! Your feedback keeps my creativity alive! :love: I hope to not let you down with better artwork in the future. ^^
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
Funny how things turn out. There was an anime convention coming up and I was wondering who to cosplay. I remembered seeing Nana (the punk one, not the girly one) in pictures a while back and I've always secretly wanted to dress like her (anyone who's seen me in real life would think I wouldn't in a million years XD). Anyway, I watched the anime to get some ideas of clothes for her... and finished all 47 episodes in 3 days. Not because the convention was coming up really fast, but because the story was so good! The art is great, the clothes the characters wear are great, the story is great.... the guys are great. :love: I seriously didn