Where to find me from now on:
Melody Oekaki (I'm admin here): melody.utauonline.com/
Twitter (protected): twitter.com/aerendyll
LiveStream (occasionally): www.livestream.com/aerendyll
Yes, I'm leaving this place. With mixed feelings, I have to admit.
I joined this site a few years ago and started putting drawings online. It wasn't until last year that I learned to colour properly digitally, so most of my stuff is traditional and especially in the early times I made some sporadic entries.
There's artists I'll miss for sure.
People I idolize and don't know aside from DA, especially:
- your art inspires me a lot, even though we've never been close. I've always loved the dreamy fantasy looks of your drawings.
- a fellow Dutch artist that draws lovely historical themed art. She was the only artist I've ever commissioned on DA from what I can remember.
- for her amazing traditional art.
- draws amazing traditionally too.
- I'm sorry we never got around to talk much, you seem really nice. Your art is amazing too!
- one of the best pixel artists I've ever had the chance to meet.
- I actually know her from cosplay.com. An amazing cosplayer that has helped me a lot with my Persona 3 cosplay of Yoshino Chidori. She has my eternal grattitude. I'm still sad I couldn't make it to JapanTag to show it for real, though.
Don't be sad if you don't see your name mentioned here, I didn't mention people I know out of DA because I'm sure we'll keep talking. ^^