46 Favourites9 Comments1K Views
MYO Pudger EventAlright so based on the poll I made, people would like to have a MYO for the Pudgers! So here we go!
* Cannot resell for higher than you have paid
* They can be traded if you want
* If you do either of the above, please inform me so that I know who now owns them
* No super rare or legendary traits allowed
* Please follow the guides and the lists underneath in the author's comments when making your Pudger
* In order to participate, please make a journal advertising the event and show me in a comment below! ;D -- by doing this, you will also be allowed one FREE rare trait!! This means you can get up to 2 rare traits if you want by earning this one, and purchasing another one.
* You must also be a member of the group to make one.
* Please link me to the Pudger that you make in the comment section below for both approval, and so I can throw them u
Couldn't resist participating but it took me ages to figure out what to do! This Jolly ate one too many lava lamps and turned into one. The red 'lava' bubbles actually contain several organs including its stomach. Whenever it eats something, the food is enveloped in the red bubbles and slowly digested. Its metallic parts are very tough and durable, but the 'glassy' parts are actually more like a flexible membrane and are very soft and huggable!
Pudgers are © FeralGator!
1912x1217px 952 KB
© 2015 - 2020 Aeoptera
Featured in collections