Listening to: Stan SB - Anyone Out There EP
Tagged by: Kentashen in the UTAforum chat
* Interview your UTAU(Answer as them), or if you have more than one, then pick one.
Answering as Seibetsu Shiranai AKON.
* Fill up all of the questions.
1. What's your name?
Shiranai. My parents thought it was funny.
2. Okay,and how old are you?
Somewhere from 16 to 25, probably. I might be 18.
3. Are you a boy or a girl?
Stop asking me this. I'm tired of it. I'm agender.
4. Alright,how tall are you? If you're a girl, tell us your cup size.
Somewhere between five and six feet. Please don't ask me about cup size.
5. What do you look like?
Boring, honestly. I can't be bothered to buy the clothes of my fashion sense.
6. Right, so tell us, do you have any interests/hobbies?
I spend my time on the internet.
7. Cool, what kind of food are you tempted by?
8. Are you an 'S' or 'M'?
The latter, but it's not relevant.
9. Are you single or taken?
10. If you're taken, then can you tell us who the lucky person is? If not, then can you tell us your crush?
I'm not interested in dating at the moment.
11. If you weren't an UTAU, what would you be?
I would still be myself, but I wouldn't be called on Skype for studio sessions.
12. Ooookay,if you were an animal what kind would you be?
A cat, probably.
13. Wow, really? Now who would you cosplay as from any anime?
Hm... a cool white-haired character.
14. Awesome! Now who would you cosplay as from any book,movie or video game?
A character from the game OFF.
15. Do you consider anyone as your friend? If you don't have any, who would you like to be friends with?
Symmetris lives with me in the apartment. I have friends on the internet, Kanda, Swiff, and Lnie.
16. What's your idea as a first date?
Watch a movie, but at home. Theaters are a bit... big.
17. Awwww,that's so sweet! Now what would you do if you saw someone you really hate?
Block and report.
18. Seriously? Moving on! How would you describe yourself in just 5 words?
Tired, has albinism, stays home.
19. Interesting. Is there anything you hate?
When people have arguements about the same things all over again.
20. You're walking in the woods and you come across a cave. You go inside and you find an adorable, but abandoned, creature. What do you do?
It probably lives in the cave. I'd rather leave it there.
21. What's your dream?
To do at least one thing of importance, so that my time here isn't completely wasted.
22. What's your favorite place to be?
23. Which Vocaloid is your favorite?
24. Who do you look up to and why?
Markiplier. He's such a kind person and good LPer.
25. What's your favorite Vocaloid/ UTAU song?
26. What song would you like to sing with which Vocaloid/UTAU and why? If you have many, list them down.
I'm not comfortable being featured in duets, but choruses are alright.
27. How do you feel about this quiz?
Thank you for wanting to interview me, but it's not striking me as entirely professional.
28. Do you want the quiz to end?
29. Well, too bad! There's still more. What do you think of your master?
Master? Do you mean my studio's producer, or the country's author? I'm happy about the relationship between my producer and the artists. They are considerate of our schedules. The author.. I'm not sure what to say. She seems to have abandoned us. I'm really disappointed, because there's a lot of issues that still need to be resolved just in the city alone.
30. Okay, what do you think of the weather?
It's a bit of an inconvenience. If the weather was cooler, I wouldn't have to be paying as much electricity for my air conditioners and fans.
32.Got you there, lol! Okay, how do you feel right now?
I'm doing alright.
33. Are you afraid of anything?
Not so much afraid as an intense dislike of going out. I don't feel like there's much that's worth leaving home for, so time is wasted, and there really is a lot of nasty stuff in my area.
34. Do you want to choke me right now?
No. I don't mean any threat.
35. Now tell me what you feel about me?
You're just the interviewer. I hardly feel this a necessary question.
36. Now tell me what you feel like doing to me.
Listening and answering questions for your article.
37. Are you hungry?
A bit. I usually am.
38. Have you had your first kiss yet?
39. Would you like to be married and have children?
Considering my situation, it's a huge inconvenience.
40. What kind of lifestyle do you picture yourself having?
I'd like to keep my current one, but I'm not sure it'll always be sustainable.
41. Out of all of these questions, which one did you like the most?
The one about dreams. I think that was a good question to ask.
42. The least?
Anything that wasn't really important for an artist interview.
Your prayers have been answered. Now tag as many people you want.
Not tagging anyone.