So what do you want us to do? Well, I made a little sheet that I'll Note the Sta.sh link to the contestants. (After the deadline, I'll make it open for everyone to see.) In it, you'll see a whole lot of names and a whole lot of squares. Look at the name and draw a small interpretation that fits in the box of what you think something with that name would look like. Specifically, what a creature--a Pokémon like monster--with that name would look like. Now there will be a handful of real Pokémon names in there too, so just draw a little doodle of that. (Specifics of what you have to do will be on the sheet)
What's going to happen to the drawings? Well, I'll be using these drawings in a future video of mine, with all the credit you ask for. And if you sign up for this, you do agree to the possibility of drawings being in a video. Now, I'm a pretty not-well-known person on the internet, so I doubt I'm going to get a whole lot of entries, so I'll be taking part in this contest too just as a backup. But I won't put myself as first place if there are others. That's not fair.
1st prize: Drawings get featured in the video, two free art requests
2nd prize: One free art request
3rd prize: One free headshot drawing request
[You're also allowed to suggest some more prizes... within reason]
Deadline: December 20, 2018
[If anyone needs me to move the deadline, I'll bump it up to no later than December 25th]
- Please don't make it so any of the drawings would be put under DeviantArt's Mature Content filter. But that doesn't mean be completely G-rated, I mean, one of the names is Rumprash. Just have some standards. Know when you cross the line
- If you're signing up, leave a comment under this journal saying that you are
- [Recommended but you don't have to] If you're signing up, also post a journal or status in your profile telling about this
- When you're done with the drawings on the sheet, either...
- Don't post it on DeviantArt until the deadline of Dec. 20 (Be sure to tag me in its description so I can find it)
- Or put it in your Sta.sh and then Note me the link to it at any time