Commission Payment Forms Accepted:
eGift Cards: Amazon, Staples, Office Depot, Etsy
& MORE!Absolutely NO
I'd appreciate it if you'd consider getting an Amazon.com, Staples, or Office Depot eGift card commission: fav.me/db3g2hg
I don't give a damn about getting llama badges nor do I give llama badges unless you hire me for a commission (or donate) using Amazon, Staples, or Office Depot eGift Cards then pay the added payment for one, otherwise forget it. That way we both get something we want.
COMMISSION PRICE + $3.00 OR DONATION (Minimum Donation of $6)
Don't thank me for faves or watching you as I will simply ignore you. Don't Watch me for Watching you, I don't go for that watch for watch, never have. If you want to do anything USEFUL for me, get a commission.
Also, don't just random watch/llama/comment/note me so I'll "look at your nude pics/links". I happen to have a beautiful woman I can look at damn near anytime I wish.
And don't bother trying to advertise here, I'm trying to sell commissions to help my family survive so I'm not going going to allow you to come to my turf and try to compete.
If you don't want a commission, feel free to donate a few dollars through Amazon.com, Staples, or Home Depot eGift cards if you'd like to make my family and I's struggle to survive easier, note me for details.
I am a complicated man. People are not simple. They cannot be summarized for easy reference. So, I will never provide more info. about me.
Quotes:"Welcome to Outer Heaven, kid."
- V"With all due respect, Darwin got it all wrong. I used to make the joke that Darwin's thinking was rather... unevolved."
- Dr. Walter Bishop, scientist"Every living thing dies. As a scientist, that's one of the hardest things to accept, that--that we try to understand the mechanisms of life, but inevitably, we can't defeat death, no matter how much we--we may want to."
- Dr. Walter Bishop, scientist"We're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours."
- Dr. Walter Bishop, scientist"Greco-Romanism has evolved into Eurocentricism which has further evolved into Globalization which boils down to imperialism, unilateralism, materialism, scientific theory. Welcome maxims for those with no faith -- without guiding principles of their own. 'Give yourself up to the system.' Then the only value left is dollar (economy) value and you'll do whatever it takes to keep it humming along including grease the gears with innocent blood. All you care about is lining your pockets, 'Purge the weak and the strongest thrive'. You've got no HONEST principles or morals. The worlds gone to shit and you Globalist science worshipers are just another maggot crawling in the pile."
- AI"Science has nothing to do with knowledge, truth or logic. Science is completely theory based which is then considered fact by scientists who have faith (just like any religious believer must have faith in certain things, e.g. the missing link, there's a reason its called MISSING.) until they can make themselves believe it is wrong (and it is VERY hard for them to take being wrong as they are all egotists and immature, e.g. the earth is flat, dinosaurs are cold blooded, and when you add in racial superiority ideas its even more entrenched and personal to prove themselves superior, e.g. the scientific community's treatment of American Indian people, a specific e.g. social scientists came up with the term 'Native American' to use instead of American Indian, which is preferred and which are legally known as along with Indians, or their own names such as First Nations or First People, when the term Native American was invented in 1835 to refer to descendants of settlers of the original 13 colonies in what is now the US and later expanded to any of the settlers descendants even if the settlers were the person's parents. American Indians are not those SOBs who committed genocide against them so to use that term is in itself racist. Unless they're purposely being racist and yet again trying to force assimilation onto American Indians then that alone proves scientists are idiots and the masses fall for it.) and then passed off by them and taken as fact by the masses. All scientists are are bullshit artists that are sanctimonious, stuck-up windbags who sit around all day talking about a bunch of imaginary ideas and other made-up 'black-and-white fact' fairy tales. It's all just THEORETICAL! The synonyms of theoretical (theory based) are unproven, unobserved, impractical, hypothetical. If you still beLIEve in that crap, you're bat-shit insane!."
- AIUsing science to help people is only in the stupid movies. Scientists have to start taking responsibility for all the harm to the world and its people caused by them and their brethren. Science has always thrived on war. Weapons of mass destruction were created by scientists who wanted to be famous after all.
- AI"The days that just keep on coming. The stain that they leave. I wish I could break this casket, but I'm left here to grieve."
- BB"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty."
- Leo Roston"History is a set of lies agreed upon."
- Napoleon Bonaparte"As long as men worship dictators, Caesars and Napoleons will arise to make them miserable."
- Aldous Huxley"Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to another. Then you do neither."
- Saddam Hussein"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
- Margaret Thatcher"I have said it already; I am convinced that the way to build a new and better world is not Capitalism. Capitalism leads us straight to hell."
- Hugo Chavez"Democracy is not compatible with financial oligarchy."
- Che Guevara"I don't give up and I don't give in or let your evil lead me astray no matter how hard your raugrim try to crush me.
My bright flame of courage stands to challenge your darkness."
- AIWhen I turn round to the East I can see no dawn and to the West the coming night swallows me in scorn. Well, Sun you'll leave forever but we the brave must die, imprisoned in this strange land beneath this angry sky."Just as the sands shift forever, every end is a beginning, and every beginning an end."
- Tiaane, Chaotic
Morrigan & Elves Stamps:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
My work is copyrighted and ANY use of it without written permission from me AND proper credits to me as well as my FINAL APPROVAL (and I NEVER give any of these things) is prohibited, this INCLUDES "comparisons". My work is NOT stock! My images do NOT belong to the public domain. And that DOES include commissions done for me by other artists as well. Any unauthorized use of my work in any form or format for any reason in the past, present, or future is not permissible without my expressed written consent. By viewing any of my works or my profile you acknowledge and agree that you shall not take, use, reupload, redistribute, claim, copy, edit, post, publish, transmit, make available in any way, or use any of my work in any other way without prior written permission. The unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of my copyrighted works is ILLEGAL under US Federal and International law. My work is intended to be available only under my control at my profile at deviantart.com as well as my website (geocities.ws/graphicalmercenary). NO other permissions are granted.
This is your one and only warning.
Favourite Visual Artist
Bob Ross (Joy of Painting)
Favourite TV Shows
Larry Sellers, As Time Goes By, Fringe, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Stargate, Chowder
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Robbie Robertson, First People, Red Goodbye
Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Prison Writings: My Life is My Sundance, Animal Farm, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Terminator, Robopocalypse, Cherokee Dragon
JRR Tolkien, Peter David, Michael Chrichton, Leonard Peltier, John Trudell
Dragon Age: Origins, Elder Scrolls, Two Worlds, Fable (1-3), Arcanum, Terminator, Fallout (1-3, NV), Metal Gear, Sims 3, LOTR, Monster Rancher, Stronghold, Tropico, Civ., Mortal Kombat, Prey, 1st Templar, Corporate Mach, Plants vs. Zombies, Peggle
Favourite Gaming Platform
PC, X-Box 360
Tools of the Trade
Photoshop, select others on occassion