1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Six years, apparently, coming on seven. Hasn't really felt like it.
2. What does your username mean?
When I was thinking up a username for deviantART, I wanted it to be Redwall related, or at least Redwall esque, so I came up with "Acorntail" because I liked squirrels. At the time, Celen (now Céline) didn't have a last name, and I gave him (now her) the name as a surname, and retroactively made the brown tail tip a feature of the Acorntails. It kinda irks me nowadays, as it looks weird for a squirrel to have a tipped tail, but hey, can't really get rid of it now.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Tired, timid and exhausted.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
A picture of Mhera, a main character of the Redwall novel Taggerung. It was a huge mess that I didn't put a whole lot of effort into (being 13 at the time); but my first picture that later became a deviation was Squirrel Soup, but I didn't digitize it until later.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Nowadays, it's hard to say. I feel very drained these days when trying to do anything. I like to write, and I like to draw, but my favourite mediums are graphic novels or comics. My first narrative loves were the Tintin books.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Landscape painting. I would love to be able to have the patience and foresight to turn blotches of colour into the beautiful locations I can imagine in my mind.
8. What was your first favourite?
When I was making my account I felt that I needed deviations to really show what I was about, so I searched deviations for "squirrel" and promptly added two fairly random deviations that popped up. Then I favourited basically all of CyberCatMia's (now Saphamia) Redwall fanart, but she's moved accounts and deactivated it, so they don't show up any more.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Nowadays, landscape digital paintings, or digital paintings of cute, cool or fascinating things.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I won't tag them, but I was brought out of an antisocial shell and learnt how to be happy and confidant from a wonderful friendship. We're no longer close, which I regret, but I wouldn't take back those days for anything. Plus, Saphamia is my closest (despite not being the same country) friend, and we keep each other sane in otherwise very trying times.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I have a Cintiq12WX which is great. Expensive, but well worth the cost.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
To be honest, I've not been particularly inspired for a long time. I would love to spend a winter writing next to a full window and watching the snow fall outside over the mountains. Australia is not the best place for that kind of thing, but I can dream.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Working on collaborations with people, especially on silly things.