There was an r2, but I didn't publish it, so this is just keeping with my own internal logic.
- Sexy geometric icons for all your 2017 needs
- Icons for all drawing-based tools and workflows
- Reimagined modern drawing tool icons alongside traditional favourites
- Reimagined non-drawing tools
- Extra icons for special tools
- Designed for light and dark theme
- Colour coded for RGB keyboards
This one also includes a handy sheet briefing all the icons and a little guide on how you might want to use these icons with an RGB keyboard.
I can't seem to find how to replace the icons in clip studio anywhere online though. Anyone know of a guide that explains it, or is it a simple setting that I'm just not seeing?
1. Download the icon pack zip and unpack.
2. Depends what you want to assign icon to:
- assign icon to sub tool imported from material,
- assign icon to new category,
- assign icon to sub tool imported not from material library
Right click the sub tool you want.
3. Select: Settings of sub tool
4. Click the radio button next to inactive User Settings...
5. Explorer will popup, browse now to the directory with icons.
6. Select icon of you choice.
I love that user can add tons and tons of stuff and new icons, but adding libraries of brushes takes ages.... Probably the only drawback of CSP.