1.How old are you?
2. What gender and pronouns do you identify with?
3. Your name?
4. How social are you?
I am a major introvert who acts like an extrovert in public. So that sort of comes around to bite me in the butt. Im awkward with others sometimes and i usually prefer to be alone, or maybe have one friend around.
5. How long have you been on deviantART? (Old accounts included)
looks like 8 years
6. What are your future plans for the site?
Nothing much. I don't see deviant art as a great art site anymore. Im mostly using it as a way to document my art in case something happens to my laptop. I've been using my art blog on tumblr more.
7.Do you want to pursue a career in art?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your art skills?
probably like a 4. Im not that great
9. Do you ever plan on leaving deviantART?
10. Who is your favorite visual artist?
Golzy from tumblr has a beautiful art style that im in love with
11. Do you use a tablet or a mouse?
i use a tablet now (thank god). I used to do everything with a mouse but it took foreverrrr
12. How long does it usually take you to complete your artwork?
Im super slow. T-T. Most of my sketches usually take like 2 hours. If i rush a work I can usually finish it in around 2.5 hours.
13. How well do you handle criticism?
I dont take it well at all. I know they mean well, but I take it a little too personally when i shouldn't
14. What is your sexuality/romantic preference?
15. Are you currently in a relationship?
16. Is your partner/spouse a deviant? (If so, paste link to their profile here.
17. How long have you been together?
0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 0 minutes and 0 seconds
TAG EIGHT PEOPLE HERE!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Ten fav stuff
1. Im a really good swimmer. I love being in the wave pool at waterworld and hanging out in the area thats like 10ft deep. I even managed to not use my hands one time. It was difficult, but I managed lol.
2. I really love predatory animals. Any of them. Birds of prey (awesome), large felines (graceful), reptiles (sign me up)
3. I am like the biggest procrastinator. Even if it's for something I want to do I still don't do it... (makes me mad tbh)
4. I really don't like the emotion of anger. Like it's super draining to me. That's why I usually act apathetic to stuff that would otherwise probably piss me off.
5. I collect cat whiskers (naturally fallen off. My tabby loses them all the time). My roommate thinks it's weird. I think its unique and I remember reading about some chinese myth where you can make a wish on a fallen cat whisker, but in order for it to come true you must keep it.
6. I'm a mega introvert, but i act like an extrovert. Which is always so annoying because i tell people I dont want to go places and they're always trying to correct me or think i want to go some big event. And im like nope, lemme stay home and just do nothing plz.
7. I am like the slowest drawer ever. Seriously. Like it takes me 2 hours for a freakin sketch. Its mostly the reason why i dont have much digital art. Because i need to do it all in one sitting otherwise i lose interest or come back and see all the mistakes.
8. My sleep schedule is a mess. I usually go to bed around 5am and if i'm allowed to sleep in get up at 2pm. Otherwise i have to get up for work around noon.
9. I love the night and dark. Just the serene quiet and calm makes me happy. I really want to go on midnight walks all the time but its dangerous :<
10. I work in retail. Avoid this type of work if you can. For your own sanity.
1. Losing people i'm close to (Not like death wise, but them just sort of leaving me. It's happened a lot and now im scared to form any sort of relationship with others)
2. I don't like insects crawling on me. Like im fine if they're around, but just dont touch me tyvm
3. Disappointing others. I try too hard to appease everyone, and get really bummed and stressed if people dont think i do a great job (this is why rping is stressful to meeeee)
4. Dying in a fire i guess? I just think it'd be a terrible way to go
5. Falling off anything high. Like im ok with high places, but in buildings and such i can usually feel the natural sway that all buildings have and I know its structurally sound but i get paranoid that its going to come crashing down (i used to have nightmares of stuff like that a lot, so i think thats where this fear came from)
I dont think there's anything else?? Im usually up for trying new things so idk about the rest.
1. The moon. She is beautiful and i love her
2. Cats. They're my fluffy children
5. I really love abandoned places. Like its just my aesthetic. Ruins, run down cabins, amusement parks (in the daylight) overgrown with fauna, etc
6. Cosplaying (more recent)
7. When i make weird noises and my friends respond by making noises back to me
9. Demons, magic!
10. Cartoons! (Villainous has captured my heart.)
anyone who actually read all this stuff lol.
1. Pick one of your OCs.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your OCs.
3. Tag four people to do this meme!
idk anyone who hasnt already been tagged
4. Tell people that they been tagged with a link from your journal.
I pick.. Amoura to change things up
1. What is your name?
2. Do you know why you were named that?
- "My parents really liked the Auroura lights, and they wanted to name me something similar."
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Have any abilities or powers?
- "Sure do. I can dimension hop and rewind time but only for a few mins. Im not really allowed to mess around with the timeline. I have a few other tricks as too! I can shoot a charged lazer from my mouth and create defensive barriers with my metalic rings that float around my tail and neck"
5. Stop being a Mary-sue!!
- *head tilt*
6. What's your eye color?
- "Light green."
7. How about hair color?
- "I don't have any hair silly. My scales are black and my underbelly is purple"
8. Have you any family-members?
- "Yeup! My mother and father live on my homeworld. I even have an adoptive dad on another planet"
9. Oh? How about pets?
- "I wish! That'd be so cool"
10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
- "I dont much care for dark places. Its not that im afraid, it just makes it difficult to do anything"
11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
- "Dimension hopping is always fun. I like seeing my adoptive dad and how he's been doing. I also like to sing when im alone."
12. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?
- "Only in acts of self defense"
13. Ever... killed anyone before?
14. What kind of animal are you?
- "Im a dragon, which is sort of like an animal i suppose"
15. Name your worst habits?
- "I get distracted easily *notices a flower and trails off*"
16. Do you look up to anyone at all?
- "My adoptive dad named Mask! He's so cool!"
17. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
- "Not entirely sure. I think im more straight"
18. Do you go to school?
19. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day
- "Sounds nice, settling down and having little terrors of my own. But I still want to have my adventure too, so not for awhile"
20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
- "Not that I know of."
21. What are you most afraid of?
- "I dont really have any. I guess, the idea of being left completely alone?"
22. What do you usually wear?
- "I have magnetic bracelets on my tail and some spines along my back that look like rock."
23. What's one food that tempts you?
- "Angel food. Its so light and fluffy, and so sweet!"
24: Am I annoying you?
- "Not at all!"
25. Well, it's still not over!
26. What class are you? (low class, middle class, high class)?
- "I come from a class thats sort of in between middle and high class."
27. How many friends do you have?
- "I have a few, but they're really good ones! And theres always the possibility to make more"
28. What are your thoughts on pie?
- "What kind are we talking about? I love me some good pumpkin pie."
30. Favorite drink?
- "Im going to be boring here and just say water."
31. What's your favorite place?
- "There's a floating island in one of the dimensions i like to visit that has a small shrine next to a cherry blossom tree. It overlooks the mountains and its very calming. "
32. Are you interested in anyone~?
- "Not yet"
33. If you're a girl, what's your cup size? If you're a guy, how big are you?
- "Sorry dont have whatever you're talkin bout"
34. Would you rather swim in a lake or the
- "I love swimming! I'll swim anywhere!"
35. What's your type?
- "Sexual, blood, or what?"
36. Any fetishes?
37. Seme or uke?
- "Thats personal"
38. Camping or indoors?
- "Camping is so much fun, you get to gaze up at the stars!"
Im still taking requests if you guys want them. I really want to improve so im trying to draw as much as time allows for me. Theres still 4 slots open for requests
Im sorta bored and even though i should be working on other stuff, i just wanna do some random doodles. So i'll draw a character of your choosing to the first 5 people to comment on this journal. No promises if it'll be in color or not. Depends on my mood.
Slot 1: or Done!
Slot 5: open
Only one Pokemon per question.
This Pokémon is you:
I will one day grow into a mighty dragon. Yes
1. This Pokémon is your best friend:
2. This Pokémon is your boss that you need to impress for a promotion:
Must not make my boss mad..
3. This Pokémon is your partner for your science project:
4. This Pokémon is looking for every way possible to murder you:
I dont like monkeys, and apparently they dont like me back
5. This Pokémon is your mother-in-law:
6. This Pokémon is your significant other:
Yay an electric mouse... (i hate all the electrice mice pokemon, so unoriginal)
7. This Pokémon is your ex:
I like em electric
8. This Pokémon stalks you every waking moment:
9. This Pokémon likes to snuggle with you:
YEEEEESSSS MY HOTTIE. MUCH LOVE.
10. This Pokémon ate all your cheesecake:
This mother f*cker looks like he would. Look at that face.
11. This Pokémon is what you felt in your bed last night:
12. This Pokémon banged your mom:
13. This Pokémon will do anything to try and get in your pants:
14. This Pokémon died by your own hands:
15. This Pokémon is your loyal companion for life:
16. This Pokémon reads you bed time stories:
17. This Pokémon is your loving pet:
18. This Pokémon is your creepy dentist:
19. This Pokémon is what you dream about every day:
Yay i dream about a rock rhino
20. This Pokémon is what you found in your basement when you moved into your new house:
get the fuck off my property.
21. This Pokémon watches you sleep:
22. This Pokémon is your guardian angel:
Its got wings, close to enough to an angel
23. This Pokémon won't rest until it has a lock of your hair to cherish forever:
Good luck with dem tiny ass stick arms
24. This Pokémon will be there for you when you need it:
It'll be there when i need some bacon
25. These Pokémon want to form a band with you (generate 3-5 here):
How long have you been on DeviantArt? - 6 years, wowzers
What does your username mean? - Well 6 years ago my favorite pokemon was Lugia (still is one of my fav legandaries), and my first name is Niki, so i just combined the two. I added 123 because it was required for some other website to have numbers in, and I usually stick with the same username and passwords (even though you're not supposed to. But who has time to make up a thousand new passwords and username combos)
Describe yourself in three words. - Kind, introverted, night-owl
Are you left or right handed? - Right. But i can do quite a bit with my left hand
What is your favourite type of art to create? - I prefer just doing sketches as i only draw for hobby. I really do want to get into digital art, but i dont have much patience for it, so i usually quit.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? - I'd like to get into a bit more of realism. Never been really good at it, but it'd be really cool to be able to draw realistic fantasy pictures
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? - I like anything really, but I do believe i have a lot of dragon stuff in my favs
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? - There's too many people for this! I love so many, but currently im in love with demitasse-lover 's comics and gravity falls fan art
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? - I know a lot of people already from school, and i dont know anyone else really well enough to want to visit them.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? - AvianVnaivA really encouraged me to start drawing and keep at it. She would always give me helpful tips, and quick anatomy lessons. She'd praise me for my work even when it wasn't that great because she knew that the only way to get better is to draw. I call her my art senpai since she was the one who really introduced me to DA and digital art. CriexTheDragon has kept me sane when i was at college, and she may not know it, but she's really helping me through the year (there are so many big changes going on, but its so nice to have someone listen, and at the same time distract me with gaming. Taking me sort of out of reality everytime we skype). So i deeply thank the both of you
What are your preferred tools to create art? - My ipod mostly.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? - Its not really a place, more like a certain mood i have to be in. It can hit me anywhere.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? - How nice everyone is here on DA, and how supportive they are (at least the people i've ran into), meeting CriexTheDragon and try sneaking my way into her group of friends.
It wasnt really what I was expecting (it was rated R. I was assuming it was a pg-13 movie before we bought tickets), but i guess thats why i liked it so much as well. It felt very realistic, i personally thought the actors did a fantastic job portraying their characters, and it still managed to be cute and have plenty of action (yes there is gore. More so at the end than anywhere else. And they didnt do the usual action movie with the millions of large ass explosions).
I dont know what more to say. The movie was so amazing to me that i cant put it into words, its just a jumble of thoughts. So long story short, go see that movie