-PACKED SKIN AS .rmskin FOR SINGLE CLICK INSTALL
-ADDED A 12 HRS. VERSION FOR TIME SKIN
-CPU LOAD WAS SHOWING THE LOAD FOR CORE0 ONLY, CORRECTED THAT
-ADDED A "POWER" SKIN IN WHITE & BLACK VER.
-RECYCLE BIN OPTIMIZATIONS
-UPDATED AFTERBURNER LINK TO NEW BETA3
-CPU BAR VERSION NOW AUTO DETECTS CPU NAME
- HDD BAR VERSIONS NOW AUTO DETECTS DRIVE LABEL SO YOU DONT HAVE TO KEYIN THE LABELS IN THE INI
- GPU LOAD BAR VERSION NOW AUTO DETECTS THE GPU NAME
- CORRECTED GPU TEMP. POSTFIX TO C
- INCREASED FONT SIZES OF NON BAR VER.
- ADDED 4th HDD PARTITION
- CORRECTED BLACK VER. OF RECYCLE BIN NOT SHOWING NO. OF ITEMS
this is my second system skin inspired from poiru's piilous preview
it is a set of 8 sub skins which display the following system parameters-
1. CPU - load, frequency & temperature with bar ver.
on clicking it opens coretemp
2. GPU- load, temperature & fan speed with bar ver.
on clicking it opens the afterburner
3. RAM- percent used, swap & uptime
on clicking it opens the task manager
4. Network - download speed, uplaod speed & IP add.
on clicking it opens the network sharing center
5. Time - time , date & week day
on clicking it opens the date & time setting window
6. 3 HDDs- used space, toatal space & percent used with bar ver.
on clicking it opens the respective drives
7. Todo notes
8. Recycle Bin with black and white ver.- also shows the no. of items in the bin
right click empties the bin
9. Power with black & white ver. with options of sleep,shutdown & restart
middle click to close a skin
it requires coretemp & msi afterburner which you can download here-
P.S. I SUGGEST TO USE THIS SKIN SIMILAR TO THE WAY IN SCREENSHOT. SO WHEN YOU HAVE AERO ENABLED YOU CAN STILL SEE THE SYSTEM PARAMETERS ON THE TOP [link]
recycle bin icons are from ecqlipse 2 by chrfb
as always comments are welcome
SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE SKIN OR ANY BUGS THAT YOU DISCOVER ARE ALSO WELCOME
For those of you having trouble with the GPU not reading correctly or not reading at all, I'm moving a very helpful older comment from 2017, to the top.
Do these steps in order.
1 Download and install Core Temp (link in the description above)
2 Download and install MSI Afterburner (link in the description above)
3 You'll have to download an additional file ( MSIAfterburner.dll) for afterburner to talk to rainmeter. You can get it from this link ( https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/rainmeter-plugin-for-msi-afterburner.319558/ )
4 Once downloaded move that file to C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Plugins
5 Then you'll need to make an edit to the gpu LTF.ini file. I found mine in C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\mii system skin 2\GPU
Open the file in a text editor and change:
It's a lot easier than it looks.
Hope this helps!
I know others have mentioned this fix before but I thought a refresh was due.
Thanks to Rhys13th for the path fix.
This is awesome! I'm having trouble getting any of the items to display on other monitors. For example, I want to display a couple on my second monitor, so I drop down the "Display Monitor" menu and select the second one, but nothing happens and I can't drag it over. Any ideas?