Hello, fellows, I have an official website now. You can visit it here:
My official website
IMPORTANT - NEW ACCOUNT -- IMPORTANT - NEW ACCOUNT
New account is .
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: dywiann-xyara.de/
My (bilingual) YT Channel
I don't write to be understood, I write to fathom the complexity of existence.
"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind." - Tool (Lateralus)
"An existence which does not hide a great madness has no value." - Emil Cioran (On the Heights of Despair)
"Anti-social behaviour is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists." - Nikola Tesla
"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." - M. C. Escher
"Normaliy is a paved road; It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow." - Vincent VanGogh
The more you think about the unfathomable the more unfathomable become your thoughts.
Schönheit war schon immer eine süße Lüge, doch bitter wird's, wer diese als solche zu erkennen vermag.
"I remarked that scientists are observers of the outside world and artists are observers of the inside world (mind,soul,etc); I am the one who's looking inside myself and see the reflection of how my subconsciousness recognizes the outside world...
Therefor am I looking at both, the outside and the inside.
It's like I am inside the box staring at the outside and at the same time I'm outside the box staring at the inside.
The subconsciousness opens doors we never thought could be real.
I see the distorted, maybe mirrored reality, but it's still a version of the real world.
I am the abstract scientist - recognizing the view between mirrors."
2014 Dywiann Xyara
My writing blog
"Ich bin ein Teil des Teils, der anfangs alles war,
Ein Teil der Finsternis, die sich das Licht gebar,
Das stolze Licht, das nun der Mutter Nacht
Den alten Rang, den Raum ihr streitig macht,
Und doch gelingt's ihm nicht, da es, so viel es strebt,
Verhaftet an den Körpern klebt."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (Faust 1; Studierzimmer 1; Z.1349-1354)
My creation is the universe, the universe is infinite and so are my thoughts...
I'm a collection of organic molecules called 01000100011110010111011101101001011000010110111001101110001000000101100001111001011000010111001001100001 - translated to
I came from Mars which also explains my oddity.
Some time ago my UFO accidently crashed and now I am stuck here with earthlings. (Ughh, awful..)
Since then my body evolved more and more to a human, yet my mind will never change.
These difficulties between my mind and body can be easily recognized (in real life). It may seem that I do everything in an extreme slow mode or that I am just utterly clumsy and awkward.
The connections between my nerves and my muscles seem just like wrongly connected.
But I will promise, here on the internet no one will ever be capable to recognize it, eh...
In my dreams I am relaxing in Hilbert space with my beloved wave-function.
I lost myself in the infinite depths of introspection. Trying to become sane again I climb the hills of insanity. This causes a lot of contradictory statements which grate against each other, ignite and fuse together to become paradoxes...Causing struggles I began to be at war with reality.
Exerted are my intrapersonal fights in excessive writing.
/* 17 revolutions around the sun */
I am a self-taught artist from Germany, science enthusiast and a kind of part-time writer (hobbyist) with a passion for physics and introspection.
Often I connect my art with science, the study about the wonders of our beautiful cosmos.
It is like connecting the consciousness with the subconsciousness...
...nothing is more perfect than the universe... It is the magic...
The unknown is the best we can experience...
And... My idols Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein and Richard Feynman.
Because I love them - especially Carl :3 ^_^
He's my hero.
Why? I just like him, because he was so lovely and passionate...
... Through him my inner scientist woke up again... School ruined my joy of learning, until I realized ~ through Carl ~ that school has nothing to do with real learning. Carl showed me the beauty of understanding our beautiful world again. I am so thankful for this.
He thought also that we need skepticism and imagination both...
And EXACTLY this - this is so important!
He was so heartful...
And also one important thing:
In my eyes he's the most epic fusion of art, science, philosophy and poetry...
...He opened my eyes for the real value of nature...
...one way to realize this wonder is too example the scientific thinking...
Science isn't "cold" or takes the wonder out of life... It brings us closer to the wonder ...
Realize that science is art, that's when your mind begins to dance...
Texts that stir my blood
Random facts about me
• One of my philosophies is to connect art with science, to see science as art and vice versa...
• Ayeee IDK
• My native language is not English, so I still hope my English is acceptable. But I love writing, also in English...
• I have some nihilistic tendencies, although I am more of a naturalist or relativist...
• My Myers Briggs type is INTP (The thinker), but I have a lot of INTJ tendencies as well...
• My enneagram type is 5w4
• I LOVE In Flames!
Some quotes about Art&Science
• It's not the appearance that counts; it's the meaning that is important. Appearance is just like the tip of the iceberg; there hides so much more under the surface that we can just see if we begin to think..."
• "Contraries are just 2 sides of one and the same object"...
•"The art of science is to see science as art."
• ”After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved, science and art tend to coalesce in aesthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are artists as well.” ~Albert Einstein
• "Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Learn how to see. realize that everything connects to everything else." ~ Leonardo DaVinci
Some quotes about beautiful math
• "Mathematical beauty is a highly abstract, inner beauty, a beauty of abstract form and logical structure, a beauty that can be observed, and appreciated, only by those sufficiently well trained in the discipline." ~ Keith Devlin
• "The difference between the poet and the mathematician is that the poet tries to get his head into the heavens while the mathematician tries to get the heavens into his head." ~ G.K. Chesterson
• "Nevertheless, the fact is that there is nothing as dreamy and poetic, nothing as radical, subversive, and psychedelic, as mathematics. It is every bit as mind blowing as cosmology or physics… and allows more freedom of expression than poetry, art, or music…
Mathematics is the purest of the arts, as well as the most misunderstood." ~ Paul Lockhart
• "The union of the mathematician with the poet,
fervor with measure,
passion with correctness,
this surely is the ideal."~ William James, Collected Essays
• "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas." ~ Albert Einstein
• “May mathematics always remain for you an exact and beautiful language, a means of expressing ideas, a way of thought. May mathematics be more than merely another subject that has to be ‘passed’ at an examination and then left behind without a trace. Love mathematics and mathematics will love you back.” ~ Zel’dovich
• "Mathematics is like oxygen. If it is there, you do not notice it. If it would not be there, you realize that you cannot do without." ~ Lex Schrijver
I would highly recommend to read these comics, they are so touching!
Love letter from a scientist - comic // poemI found this on tumblr anytime. It's just so beautiful I want it to share with you
Another badly accurate comic - Huxley vs. OrwellSource: Biblioklept
These comics make me cryThey are so wunderful, yet it reveals so much truth...
Inspiring quote about beauty of science by FeynmanAt first, here's the quote:
If you want write an e-mail:
my stamp collection^^
:thumb413709313: :thumb204242167: :thumb60923752:
:thumb82023960: :thumb116323668: :thumb137270365: :thumb211468532: :thumb191133821:
:thumb412273133: :thumb336192334: :thumb244540975: :thumb187820804:
:thumb316367367: :thumb273882569: :thumb74202348: :thumb278801509: :thumb278804787: :thumb441321663:
The Procrastination Stamp by Busiris Stress 3 by Foxxie-Chan Stupidity by Foxxie-Chan Originality by Putri-984
Does Not Equal by Aonon