DEVIANT OBSERVATION #1
Version 6 is very useful. With it I can get benefits previously exclusive to a subscriber, including the ability to see thumbnails from my message inbox.
DEVIANT OBSERVATION #2
Version 6 often has trouble remembering if you have read or deleted messages or deviations. Because of this, I often find myself having to delete items several times.
DEVIANT OBSERVATION #3
Only bad artists buy the ads here, let's just face it. And I click on the ads, believe me, dying for someone to prove me wrong.
1. Get a score of 9999 VR on Mario Kart Wii online. (So far so good)
2. Complete GTA IV (which means borrow it again)
3. Complete Ninja Gaiden II on hardest difficulty (Just have to unlock it first)
4. Get all the secret reports on The World Ends With You
5. Learn to kick ass in Soul Calibur IV (Once it comes out)
6. Finally finish Dawn of War
7. Buy and complete Final Fantasy Tactics A2
8. Complete Final Fantasy III on the DS finally
I wonder if you can see the pattern.
Probably more will come.
Just so you know, your original characters don't have to be Japanese. Chances are the name you've given them is just gibberish. Besides, it's not like you know that much about Japan anyways.
Secret 'get a clue people' journal