I, uh, deleted a bunch of old journal entries. Latest was from 2009, when I made this account at the end of my freshman year in high school.
Saved them to a notepad file because I can't let myself delete anything forever, but they are safe from prying eyes. No one will see what I was like then. *shudders*
The rest are... acceptable. Question is, what do I post now?
I guess I'll wait till I can post some stuff I've been working on. Till then, sleep...
Looks like I was tagged about half a month ago by ~AlchemistKeiko (https://www.deviantart.com/alchemistkeiko) so better late than never, right?
By :iconarlekaakun: 8|
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3) You have to choose 10 people and post their icons on your journal.
4) Go to their pages and tell them that you have tagged her/him.
5) No tag backs.
6) No crap in the tagging section about "you tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
1.What's your favorite game genre?
(Using a number randomizer)
1=This Pokémon will cook for you for the rest of your life
So I guess I'll be having a lot of honey~
2=This Pokémon hates you a lot
3=You share your bed with this Pokémon
At least it's someone small I can hug
4=This Pokémon will sit on your lap when you are on the computer
5=This Pokémon is madly obsessed with you in a creepy/romantic manner
6=This Pokémon will join your team and stay in it forever.
Like a sir
7. This Pokemon will kill you slowly and painfully: