it just burning .........I think that it occurs greater than that.....Israel must be punished for the crimes committed by
Talking about the plight of Khuza'a:
"- A lot of Khuza'a Martyrs were injured and bled to death waiting for first aid. Watched from the window of my room for hours on all phases of the young man's death was twenty years old.
- One doctor in the town, Kamal Abou Rejaili,, he did his best with injuries that reach By a miracle of his office even after his clinic was bombed and injury and the death of his father.
- Army used about 10 families as a human shield against fire resistance. All the houses, dominated ..they prevented its residents from leaving or fortify themselves in the better rooms.
- The bombing of the house in which we take refuge in it with 50 men and a woman and a child. My family and I survived by a miracle I do not have the slightest idea what happened to the others but my shoes get wet completely blood
- We were able to exploit the smoke and dust of the bombing to reach our house. A few minutes the house was targeted three shells ignited a fire and caused minor injury Basapti.
- We went out to the street without consciousness and was horrifying scene of destruction and bombing everywhere. We tried to walk toward the exit town, but helicopters opened fire at us.
- In front of my eyes landed a small child his mother's hand was carrying and the second hand-raise a white flag. Her son died. she coverd him by white flad, and completed the rest of the way with their children. Horror.
- The way in which we took and found the body of my uncle and his son lying in the street next to their house. Snipers were targeting people in their feet in an attempt to prevent them from escaping.
- in Khuza'a there is no electricity than 60 hours. And the army (and fragments of shells) targeted water tanks on rooftops. Children wept with us even fainting because of thirst.
- artillery fire was random and not be anything in the world that can convince me otherwise.
- My cousin died while trying to rescue him and placed his brother injured in the street. Twice of them martyred above them.
- And one was wounded in the thigh and walk with me for the ambulance 2 kilometer and when I heard him shout: "God suffices to Israel and Egypt"."
The situation was horrible and tragic and any attempt to put it would be trite words will not give the right to the massacre. I and my family we got out alive, but I do not have a minimum explain how and why.
- All this death and these injuries are what is left of the census of the population, or about 3 thousand. 70% of the people of Khuza'a had fled their homes and evacuated the night before the massacre.
- And is still bodies in the streets. There casualties is still waiting to become Bodies. also people still stuck can't out. "
Mahmoud Ismail certificate. A resident of Khuza'a to the massacre carried out by Israel