I've stored all my artwork on here (not that there was much of it, but it was all I had on here, and it was all very old and embarrassing). I pretty much never use dA these days and would rather not have anyone accidentally discover this lame old stuff. I imagine I'll still come around every once in awhile, explore for a few minutes, then return to more interesting art sites. If I DO decide to start uploading more recent works on this website (there are so many others, and more popular sites, these days, so I doubt it) I don't think I'll be using this account.
I look at the front page of what's popular here, and I see the same old regurgitat
Oh my jeez, the art I've got on here right now is so... it's all from like a year ago or something, but damn have I improved a fair bit. I keep telling myself I should post some of my recent stuff on here but never really get around to it. (Also STILL haven't solved my drawing tablet problem [insert huge roll-eyes]). Anyway I haven't really been on dA at all these past few months except on a few occasions. And instead of doing productive stuff to get my art out there onto the internet, I've been wasting time on dumb things like tumblr. Oops. Anyway bye, have a fun summer and all that.
/o/ I've been tagged by catghost (https://www.deviantart.com/catghost). About time I learnt how to use the Journal.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose peps to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. Please don't tag-backs.
6. Don't do tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag specific people.
1. If you were given a choice between either sight or hearing(your sense of taste is left intact) which would you choose and why?
Ugh, this is