Anton Corbijn Inspired Black & White photography Group
Group Rules & Information
• ONLY Black & White or B&W toned photography will be accepted into the group.
• Requests to join us are always automatically approved. Simply click on the 'Join' button.
• Please, strive to submit your best work quality wise. Low quality badly composed & terribly exposed work most likely will not receive enough votes to be accepted.
• We strongly request that you submit to the correct category, otherwise, it may be declined. However, you may always re-submit your work again to a more proper folder
• All submissions go through a voting process with all 15 of the Admins & Contributors of the group to 'elect' what makes it in to our galleries. The results of the voting process regarding your artwork is fully unbiased as a result of this voting process, thus never take offense if you do not receive enough ‘Yes’ Votes! Most of us have a wide variety of what we individually consider “art.”
• If your submission is declined, do not hesitate to ask for advice/opinions
• Important submission notes to consider
A.) All color-based pieces will be Denied.
B.) Excessive nudity is not a pleasure to see in the submission-box, tasteful nudes only
C.) Over-sharpened images do not tend to get many ‘yes’ votes
D.) Details are important to the viewers. If your piece has been overly exposed or contains too much imbalance in contrast etc…… that it has lost too much detail, it is likely not to receive enough ‘yes votes.
If you inquire w/ any of our admins/contributors for advice on improvements, they may well give you plenty!
E.) Visual watermarks, Logos, distracting text, and similar are not acceptable, simply as we would prefer the viewers to enjoy your piece to their fullest, in the similar manner they would at a Gallery showing.
F.) Naming our group after such an unorthodox, oddity of a genius such as Anton Corbijn, may well obviously mean we prefer to keep things 'interesting'. I.e. Basic regular B&W conversions, Wedding photography, and such do not always catch our eyes.
Much Love & Respect - The A-Corbijn-Inspired team