Nothing special here, just a few cosmetic details that I wanted to show off on the zig-zag "turbolift" and the rear columns. As always, please let me know where I've made mistakes or overlooked something. Once I figure out how to create an ellipse with equidistant points, I'll be able to line up the arc of buttresses and finalize that section, too.
And in case I didn't mention it before -- special thanks to DTaina and the Gargoyles Imagery Resource (soon to be active again, I hope) for the wealth of reference images, as well as to SilverGryphon8 for the castle blueprints that inspired me to attempt this project. Thanks also to the various folks who've highlighted bits of this project in their collections.
The imagery resource is dependent upon Puerto Rico getting good internet again, and on dtaina getting a new job. So we can help in the effort by helping in Puerto Rico's recovery, both physical and economic.