Get the full version- play.google.com/store/apps/det…
This demo includes all 60 duellists from the original release.
Beast Duelled (the full one) is an infinite, high stress, puzzle fight mobile game featuring all your favourite characters from that thing you played once, you think, maybe.
Created with 3 of my personal favourites in mind:-
- Fast paced, high stress Bejewelled style puzzles.
- Over the top, gory cartoon violence.
- Several hundred unlockable characters with even more to come in regular free updates.
- And a bonus forth: no micro transactions, pay walls or similar scumbaggery.
INSTRUCTIONS (short version)
- Click 2 adjacent bullets, or drag them into each other, to swap their positions.
- Line up 3 or more of the same colour to attack.
- If you get stuck, click your character, or press the spacebar, to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health.
TIPS AND OTHER DETAILS
- There are sound controls at the right of the character select screen. Click them once to mute everything, twice to play without music and thrice to reactivate all sounds.
- Defeat a character to unlock them.
- Win or lose, a new opponent will appear.
- Wins increase the difficulty.
- Loses decrease the difficulty.
- The higher the difficulty, the better the chance of facing someone you haven't unlocked yet.
- With a bullet (game piece) highlighted you can click a non-adjacent bullet to highlight it instead with no penalty.
- However if you click 2 adjacent bullets (i.e. try to make a move) and fail to match at least 3 colours in a row, your opponent will attack.
- Normally they attack when the timer reaches zero.
- The timer resets when either you or the opponent attacks.
- Bullets have no falling animation, they instantly appear in place. This is intentional to maintain the game's fast pace.
- Despite this, combos are still possible for extra damage if bullets fall into matching rows. If you see a lot of explosions, you're doing it right!
- If you get stuck, click your character, or press spacebar, to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health. (Yeah, I know but it's important!)
- You can't do this if it'll kill you.
- Update: A subtle folder icon will appear on the top left of the screen when you fatality somebody you've already unlocked. Use it to return to the character select screen.
- Still having trouble? See here- www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaroU…
- To compete against over players' high scores, play the first demo- www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
- Again, if you enjoy this sort of thing, you can get the full version here- play.google.com/store/apps/det…