Uranium creatives, We have news!
The Uranium team has just released a new patch with loads of fixes and reworks with a major overhaul to the PokeRadar system to make it more intuitive and easier to understand. Changes below!
* Tons of map fixes to correct the bugs that appeared in the last update.
* Fixed double battles crashing in randomizer.
* Completing the championship will no longer remove all Actans from your PC.
* PokePod calls should no longer interrupt the animation when using an HM.
Quality of Life:
* New cries have been added for many Pokemon.
* The PC now has a "Release All" button that can be used to release all Pokemon in the currently selected box at once.
* Renamed "Optimized English" to "1337 Speak" as April Fools is long over and some people seemed to be missing the joke.
* You can no longer send or receive PokePod calls in the Hazard Zone.
* Fixed bug where PokeRadar chains would randomly break for no reas