Update! September 20th 2018
The book is becoming very interesting! Keep comment to be in this ArtBook!
Update! September 04 2018
We are almost ready! Keep sending your join requests
Comment below 2 of your Original Artworks that you want to see in our special first book edition!
For this historical special first edition artist book, we will be featuring only 20 artists! Will you be one of the featured artists? Will you be advertised in that bookfor free!
Simply answer the following questions in your comment and also complete the information needed... not forgetting to limk the 2 artworks you want to see in the book
1. What is your main artistic skill?
2. Are you older then 18 years old?
3. Write a text about you, with no more then 50 words.
4. Which social websites will you want to featured in our group's first artbook?
5. Give in the same comment 2 links to 2 of your original artworks you want to see in our group's first book.
6. Do you agree that you will not receive money nor points for having your artwork featured in our group's book?
7. You agree that you will not pay to be featured in our group's first book?
8. Do you agree that all money that come from selling our group's first book will be exclusivly for 3DShe
. And that 3DShe
can invest that money to improve this group's projects?
9: Even if you don't receive money or points from each book sold, you will probably receive more people in your channel and in the social websites links you provided.
If we have more then 20 artists commenting in this journal asking to be part of this group's first art book, only 20 artists will be selected.
We want to create at least 1 book every year.
That book will be a place where members can featured 1 or 2 original artworks and a few words along side with respective social websites like Facebook, deviantart profile... YouTube channel etc.
Comment below 2 of your original artworks you want to have in our groups book dedicated to feature artworks that were submited to this group. the book will be available at the end of this year.
As always your comments will help shape this service.
Some questions I have:
1. Would you like to see a copy of a book featuring your Original Art featured in a physical book store.
2. How many pages should our groups book of the year have?
3. Should the book cover be hard or simple?
4. Would you like to take a photo where we see the book in your hands?