PLEASE read before clicking the join button. I cannot stress that enough. I will simply decline you without warning or explaination if you ignore this.
Group gallery submission regulations:
- MUST be marked as a submission to the challenge. Basically, we must see that the character was indeed created for the 30 day monster challenge: MUST be mentioned in the title of the submission. No uniform titling, just common sense
- MUST show effort. Acceptance will NOT be based subjectively (personal tastes of the voters), but objectively (it should be clear that effort was put into the design).
--That's it. Simply follow the above, and your piece will make it in. If your piece is declined, then it did not follow the above. If you ask 'why was I declined', it'll go ignored, as that answer is given right here.
- You don't have to be a member of the group to submit; Just follow the above, and the piece will be accepted.
- It's your responsibility to submit your 30 day monster to the group gallery, in the proper folder, at your own leisure.
How do you become a member of this group:
There are TWO parts to joining.
- At least START the challenge. When you submit your membership, you must ALSO submit a monster (for the challenge ONLY) to the gallery, (to show you've started.)
- To repeat: You must
1. Submit at least one of your 30 day monsters to the group gallery by clicking 'submit art'
2. Then, and only then, can you select 'join'.
Simply selecting join alone will NOT qualify you.
--That's it, then you're a member!
What is a member?:
- People who have at least started the 30 day monstergirl (or monsterboy) challenge.
- And have AT LEAST ONE monster for the challenge in the group gallery.
*If you don't submit a 30day monster to the gallery (as described above) when you submit for a membership, then you WILL be declined.... until you follow the mentioned requirements.
How do you become a Contributor
- Complete either the 30 day monsterGirl challenge, OR the monsterBoy challenge. (All submissions must be in the group as proof of your accomplishment.)
--That's it, then you are a contributor, and get to be displayed as a disciplined BOSS.
What is a contributor:
- People who have completed one or both of the 30 day monstergirl or monsterboy challenges.
- Voters who help maintain quality control for the group
How do you get your work in 'Featured'?
- The character must show much more than the minimal effort, plus an inspiring sense of creativity, design, and skill. These will be selected by the contributors.
Final Note from the 'Founder' of the group:
- Personally, the point of the challenge is to push oneself with creativity, skill, and discipline.
- Please shoot for outside the box as much as you can with your designs! But don't just throw things together simply because you never seen it before either (such things tend to turn out as horrible designs).
- For my own MonsterBOY challenge, I wanted to explore techniques, but all I managed were a practice in diversity and going outside my box. I hope you shot for a learning experience yourself! Even if you just manage one or two learning points, it'll be great!