Information on submitting your photographs:
Okay, as we’ve said a few times before, this band/music photography group is aiming to make a high quality collection of only the best concert photography! So there won’t be any spamming in your inbox, you will only get a few pieces a time which will be worth taking a better look at!
There are enough other groups out there where you can submit all the rest! So what does this mean?
Okay, first of all:
We only accept photographs of bands or musicians performing. Or off stage promo shots of musicians.
We do not accept any other forms of music inspired artwork or photography.
You should only submit your best pieces. Things we look for in your photographs are:
- Originality in composition
- Special unique moments
- Nice/funny/special/emotional facial expressions
- Good original poses
- Cool stage lighting
- A dynamic shot capturing nice movement
- And everything else you haven’t seen done a million times beforeThings we don’t like to see in our photos are:
- To much grain
- unintentional blurriness on the main subject
- Bad lighting (To dark, to light, ect)
- Bad compositions
- Snap shots
- Big distracting logos trough the subject of the photograph (smaller logo’s are not a problem)