Just goals to keep my motivated instead of saying i have nothing to do in my spare time.
1. Get better at shading instead of letting it frustrate the living mess out of me (i think i got a ways to go with this one)
2. Fool around with my new sewing machine ( its computrized so i guess that's why i haven't touched it so much and am treating like its super easy to break in seconds)
3. Start using color in my drawwings (since i tend to just stick to charcoal)
4. Get my craft stuff organized better( i think i need to buy more of those clear plastic tubs that fit under the bed or a desk period)
5. find one new craft to get into( beading,jewe
Hello sorry for the Spam but I am SarahMyriaCarter, I am the Author of a Christian Book Series called Seekers I truly believe my books can help people and how people see the life around them So far everyone who comes to Seekers isn't disappointed.