How to Join and How to Submit
Any One Piece fan is free to join this group as a member! Just click the button above reading "Join our Group". All join requests are automatically approved. You can also simply +watch our group if you're not interested in submitting fan art or participating in group activities.
Deviation Submission Instructions and Rules
- Click on "Gallery".
- Find the appropriate folder into which your deviation belongs and click the + to the right of the folder title.
- Select the deviation you wish to submit and click "OK".
- Only members can submit their deviations. Do not submit others' deviations, they will be declined.
- The content of submitted deviations must be created by you. If the work is a collaboration, it must state so clearly in the deviation's description and must credit the other artists who worked on the piece.
- Deviations must show effort on the artist's part. Please do not submit incomplete work or simple sketches/doodles/et cetera. Submissions will never be declined based on skill-level, only effort-level.
- Copying, tracing, recoloring, or otherwise plagiarizing official artwork or another artist's artwork is not allowed in this group.
- Fan characters must not be depicted alone or in a ratio more than 1:1 with official One Piece characters. It is strongly suggested that crossovers also follow the 1:1 ratio.
- All images must be well-cropped, -lit, -scanned, -photographed, and otherwise well-presented, as applicable. Please do not submit deviations with distracting elements (such as a piece that was drawn on lined paper).
- Submit & run will not be tolerated. If you join the group, submit work, then leave the group, your work will be removed. Depending on how much inconvenience your actions generate, you may even be banned to prevent it from happening again.
To reiterate, we do not accept:
- Fan characters depicted with official characters at more than a 1:1 ratio. Crossovers with other official anime/manga/movies/et cetera are accepted.
- Any kind of copying from official art. Art theft is not tolerated.
- Sketches, doodles, or other work that does not show obvious effort on the artist's part.
- Poorly cropped, scanned, or photographed images.
- Official screencaps or manga scans.
- Artworks that have distracting elements such as dirt or creases.
- Deviations which break deviantART rules.
In order to ensure our affiliates are quality groups we can feel confident in recommending to our members, we have laid down these standards which all affiliates must meet:
- The focus/subject matter of a group must be directly related to One Piece.
- Groups must have at least 50 members (watchers don't count).
- Groups must have been in existence for six months minimum.
- A group's attitude and behavior must be positive and semi-professional.
- Inactive groups will not be accepted or will be removed from our affiliates roster, as the case dictates.