, as requested ^^.
THE BASICS: write a Christmas/Holiday wish list. It can be any 10 wishes you'd like to have granted, no matter what they are. Possible or seemingly impossible. People look and grant the wishes if they can. It's not about "OMFG PRESENTS", it's about making someone else's holiday a little brighter by giving. Personally, I get more out of giving than receiving sometimes. It's just a good feeling to give.
** Make a post in your journal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun to medium to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
** If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. In this case, you can always just note someone on dA.
** Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your journal, so that others can join in and participate to spread the holiday joy!
** Surf around your friend list to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
** If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
** You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) Christmas messages, cards/e cards. It would be cool to exchange some Christmas cards, digital or otherwise, made yourself or not ^^.
2) Drawings/art I would love to see some personalized or not Christmas art(or not christmasy xD) pokemon or otherwise related
3) Custom gifts art, plush/toys or anything else
4) Anything pokemon <3, especially plush for my collection
. Always like adding DVD's and music to my collection as well, shame there isn't much of them in the UK
5) To win the lottery
, or a fair amount of money from it xD.
6) Anything One Piece
. My fave anime besides Dragonball and Pokemon.
7) To have some awesome Super Smash Brothers Brawl matches with peoples
8) Anything random, suprises are awesome
9) Snow!!! its not so common here and when it comes its at odd times of the year xD.
10) For everyone to have a awesome Christmas!!!!
Well theres a random mix of my christmas wishes ^^.
Why not do it yourself?