1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
The two of you had currently been in your backyard, addressing the same problem you had been addressing for the majority of the year, now. That problem being…
You were extremely aquaphobic.
Showers were fine, taps were fine – baths were not, pools were not, the beach was not. You didn’t know what it was that terrified you so much about water—no, actually, that was a lie. You were entirely aware of what caused you to live in constant fear. You had almost drowned on your trip to the beach last year; you remembered the suffocating feeling of water filling your lungs. The waves were rough, and they were too strong for you to overpower. The pure terror that wracked your nerves was something that was constantly renewed whenever you so much as looked at a sink full of water.
You shook your head furiously at Levi’s demand. “No, no, I
Evidence that disproved these claims about her being an airhead/moron/clueless idiot.
Now .before you guys decide to flame me, hear me out.
One of the most frequent complaints about Kiara I hear is that she's nothing like her father, and that Simba was a far better protagonist. Well, that's not entirely true. Despite the fact that Kiara didn't want to be queen, she IS a little like
Why should we legalize gay marriage? Or, in other words, why isn't gay marriage legalized already? Same-sex marriage is just about as humane as opposite-sex marriage. One in ten people are gay. Seems perfectly normal to me. Is it normal to you? And anyway, why don't people like two gays marrying?
Let's start out with the facts. The evidence. The nitty-gritty of all this debate. One out of ten people are gay or lesbian. So there's about twenty-eight people in this class, am I right? So that's at least two people that are gay, technically. But if your friend was gay, would you hate them for it? Would you turn around to be the face of injustice and all that is unfair? Would you be the person translating hate to your friend because he or she is homosexual? Would you be the so-called 'friend' that is the image of degrading human rights? There's this other statement too, which really gets me. A heterosexual woman can get four or five marriages in h
We've all heard there are some no-no words in creative writing - these are words that you want to avoid "at all costs" some people say, but do you know which they are, and why you should avoid them? Well, I didn't the first time I saw a list of "words to avoid", and not surprisingly, a lot of people who write these lists don't know why either. (I know, SHOCK! GASP! just because someone wrote a guide doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.)
So, this morning I went on a word-finding spree to find these "word lists" and find out WHY I was supposed to avoid these words - and more importantly, HOW. This guide will explain what I discovered.
WARNING: Quite often in this guide I am going to use words I say you shouldn't. Do as I say, not as I do. I address one problem at a time so as not to confuse people, so yes, some of my examples will have several mistakes in them even if I only address one of those mistakes.
[Check out some amazing fan art drawn by Alisonhusky!!]
The day was beautiful. Cherry blossoms bloomed in the yard, a light breeze scattering some on green grass and landing in a small koi pond. The fish jumped and swam to the landing petals, thinking it was food, but were quickly bored and left. The forest around the small house was swaying lightly.
Despite the beautiful scenery, not all was well in the Honda household. Kiku was a young man, honorable to his family. Many young girls liked him but he didn’t like any of them back. His parents thought it was time for him to remove is bachelor status.
Kiku walked through the paper screen doors, looking curiously at the people kneeling at the small table. His parents were laughing al
And suddenly I couldn't remember why.
It was like nothing else mattered,
Nothing but this feeling in its place.
I sometimes reread all the love notes you gave me when I feel this way,
Count all the times you could've missed me.
Day dream of all the times I dreamed about you,
And I've never dreamed about anyone as much as you.
So sometime I want to touch you in a small way every time I see you during the day,
Just to tease you, and know you'll think of me all the same.
But for now I only wish to savor your lips,
And this feeling surging unexpectedly from my chest.
would name my children and I told her that
I did not want any. She scoffed at me
and shook her head, insisting
that once I found the
all of that would change.
And I thought back
to all the times when my palms
sweated and my throat ran dry
and my cheeks heated up just because
a girl walked by whose lips
were so pretty and pink that all I wanted
to do was taste them.
I replied, swallowing the acid
that was threatening to crawl out of
"it will take a lot more than that
to convince me."
Because despite the fact that
the mere thought of a man
with arms that could carry the weight of the
world holding me tight could
make my legs crumble beneath me,
I just don't know if it
would be the right choice.
I remember once
when I let it slip that I supported
those who loved all genders
my parents stared at me as if I
had admitted to murder. "It's wrong,"
my father had exclaimed and to me,
his words were a toxin more deadly
i want to live in
draco & orion,
wrapped in nebulae.
oxygen is too
want to breathe in
neither the gods
nor my demons can
stop me —
i will make the universe
(If you have a reason that is not on the list, feel free to comment with the reason and we will gladly add it )
1. They are sensitive
2. They are cute
3. They have sexy hair
4. The dark clothes and skinny jeans
5. Because they can straighten their hair without being called gay
6. Even if they are not loved by a lot of people they are still proud to be themselves
7. They care about their looks, unlike other guys
8. They have an artisitic soul
9. They have good taste in music
10. They aren't afraid to cry
11. They are talented
12. They have a good sense of humor
13. They listen to you
14. They give great hugs
15. They always have a sharpie with them
16. They don't change for others
17. They can get away with wearing eyeliner
18. They know what to say when you're upset
19. You can share your clothes with them
20. They make awesome gay guys
21. They can get away with the shirtless look.. and look better that way.