Another day of hard work is over. This is Eren’s favorite time of the day. He is ready to get home, and spend the rest of the night with you. Eren and you have been a couple for two years now, and living together for a year and a half. The last two years have been the best of Eren’s life. He couldn’t wait to get home to show you how much he appreciated you being in his life. All he had to do is open the door to the apartment, and he’d see your smiling face.
Eren opens the door, with a smile on his face. The smile soon fades. Eren was not greeted by your bright smile. He wasn’t greeted by anything bright at all. The apartment was pitch black.
He steps inside, and flips the light switch up, brightening the living room. It felt strange being in this quiet space all by himself. Where could you be this late at night? Were you asleep already?
Walking into the bedroom, the worst-case scenari
Pronunciation of their name(first, middle/middle names and last):
Age(and how old they look):
Describe their eyes:
Describe their nose:
Describe their lips:
Ears(pointed, cat, etc.):
Body build(slim, muscular, etc.):
Body abnormalities(Cleft lip etc.):
Extra extremities(Another arm, tail, horns etc.):
Patterns/designs(on skin/fur and where they are, such as a zebra stripe pattern):
Birthmarks(and what they are/were):
Tattoos(what they are and where):
Piercings(what they are and where):
(optional)In depth personality:
Most prominent personality trait:
Best traits of their personality:
Worst traits of their personality:
What role does this character play?(Storybased):
What inspired you to create this character?:
What does this character represent to you, if anything?:
What goals do you have for this character?:
Pronunciation of their name(first, middle name(s) and last):
Meaning of their full name:
Why did their parents name them this?:
If not parents, what decided their name?:
Why did you, their creator name them this?:
Do they enjoy these/this nickname(s)?:
History behind nickname(s):
Before going on with this sheet, take a moment to briefly describe this character as a whole, a character snapshot:
Realm/Universe(Real world, an anime verse, etc.):
Share about this realm(What's considered normal/average/within sanity for this realm/verse):
How old they appear:
Any history behind their sex
Roleplayers make up a large part of the community here on deviantArt. It's an ever-growing community, and new members join it every day. Thirsty for adventure, these new members leap into the large world of roleplay, blissfully simplistic, filled with hopes and anticipations. They expect a rich roleplay experience full of excitement, and they want it to be delivered!
New members, however, also means less experience, and less experience means less knowledge. That knowledge which new roleplayers need to acquire may be earned in the long run, by partaking in several satisfying and unsatisfying roleplays and learning through trial and error what is right and what is wrong to include in one. I have taken that path, and I can say that it's a hard place. Some people, even after several years, haven't even made as much progress as would have been expected; they just can't get the hang of it. I have decided to let anyone who so desires take an alternate path, a sh
- Rite of passage (birth, adolescence, marriage, joining a religion or club, etc.)
- Death of a family member, mentor, lover, pet, or best friend
- Committing a crime; murder, stealing, break-in, kidnapping, arson, rape, drugs, adultery, forgery, treason, etc.
- Victim or witness of a crime
- Falling in love
- Converting beliefs
- Switching jobs/careers
- Switching lifestyle
- Saving a life
- Scientific discovery
- Personal discovery; destiny, spiritual goal, family secrets, hidden potential, power, or talent
- Fighting in a war
- Winning or losing a battle
- Being recognized for a skill, trait, endeavor, or heroic deed
- Falling into/out of an addiction or habit
- Gaining an inheritance or gift: money, a weapon, armor, jewelry, privilege/rights, property, pet, etc.
- Moving to a new residence
- Going to live with a different family member or guardian
- Achieving a long-term goal
- Earning an award, winning a prize, trophy, certificate, badge, etc.
- I like doing RP's 'Crossovers' or 'AU' if you want for example that the RP takes place in our universe (modern) with the characters of AOT, it will be with pleasure. I take AOT as a example but it can be any other fandoms! Do not hesitate to tell me, I like to vary things.
- The Rps against the law and against the rules of Deviantart are prohibited (pedophilia, bestiality, incest, age difference (teenager x adult), etc ...)
- I'm not good with English as it's not my native language, then be patient.
- Romance is the main genre of my Rp's if you don't like romance, please don't RP with me. It can be romance/adventure, romance/horror, etc...
- No power gaming/god mod. You are not allowed killing my Oc's or make them moving.
- I can be busy or forget to reply, if it's the case please just give me another note.
- I don't do Yuri and Yaoi sorry.
- I'm only looking for serious and motivat
RP Skill Levels
In-game, particularly in Fluorite's General Chat, people advertise for Role Play groups. But sometimes, they advertise their groups with certain requirements that tend to baffle the unaware. I, myself, have been one to go for and advertise for groups looking for "Literate Members", and yet the same groups often get people wishing to join that aren't what was called for...
Literate RP - Also known as "Lit RP" or just "Lit".
A Literate RP is just what it means, you must be able to write correctly in English. It means you must know the difference between your/you're, there/they're/their, it's/its, and other such commonly mixed up words. You must also be able to use punctuation corr
Deeth the magician was making his way through a snowy mountain range. He was planning to reach the mountain-based town of Cairn within half a week. Deeth pulled a map from his cloak. "There should be a small cave around here somewhere..." Deeth stops.
Mike a human boy was in the same mountain and was being blazed with icy weather. Mike was fighting back all he can from the cold "Damn it is cold, is there a cave near?" Mike mumbled to himself as his cold body thrashed through the tall snow "he....hello?..." Mike calls still hoping to find a cave "hello......." Mike felt like he's about to collapse.
As Deeth was looking for a cave, he hears what sounds like a younger human swearing.
"What the hell?" The magician shouts to himself then goes to investigate the sounds he had heard. Deeth runs across the way until he spots a young man. "Holy hell!" The magician dashes over quick as a flash.
Before Mike could black out he saw a man in clock standing befo