- Height: 18.9 meters
- Weight: 57.2 metric tons
- Powered by Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor
* Provides a power output of 1820 kW.
- Armor is made of Gundarium Alloy
* More specifically Gundarium γ variation of Luna Titanium Alloy.
- Mobility comes from 12 Vernier Thrusters and 2 30800 kg Rocket Thrusters.
* Can achieve a maximum acceleration of 1.08 G.
- Mobility is balanced by 4 wing binders which assists in AMBAC (Active Mass Balance Auto Control)
- Piloted by Haman Karn, the leader of the Axis faction and later, leader of Neo Zeon.
- 21 years old
- Is a natural Newtype
- Possesses great leadership due to leading Axis during the Gryps Conflict.
- Fully trained Ace pilot of the Qubeley.
- At the age of 16, Haman rallied the forces of Ax
TFP: The future is here but a civil war has broken out between factions of your species, the time for someone to lead is now.
Jake: and boy do we have two of the best examples of sci-fi leaders, and I'm not just saying that because of the fact that this is our first mecha fight.
TFP: Indeed Jake, these two faction leaders share a backstory consisting of betrayal, loss of innocence and uniting there comrades into a force to be reckoned with.
Jake: Haman Karn, the Supreme Leader of Neo Zeon.
TFP: and Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots.
Jake: He's TFP and I'm Jake.
TFP: and we're here to analyse the weapons, armor and skills these two warriors possess to see who would win in a Death Battle.
And that's enough out of you two.
TFP & Jake: WHAT!?
(Writer's note: While I originally wanted to have commentary from the 2 hosts for this match. Unfortunately I've been constantly dealing with writer's block so instead of wasting more&