2) To dry the tears from my eyes when you don't
3) To blow my nose and try again tomorrow
4) To keep in my pocket just in case
5) To dab my lipstick before our date
6) To fix my mascara after you say you love me
7) To clean my glasses and see the truth on your collar
8) To wipe the crap off of your lips when you swear I'm the only one
9) To use every roll to cover your house in blankets of white
10) To replace the toilet paper I wasted on you
"I wonder what Sarah's doing? I hope she'll be able to help me get some more diapers," Dan said to himself as he noticed his set of diapers was running out. Dan had hopes of keeping his set of diapers lasting longer than he intended but he found he enjoyed wearing them more than he first thought.
RIIIINNNG! RIIIINNNG! RIIIINNNG! Dan's phone started to go off, he looked at the caller ID but he didn't know the number. Taking a chance he picked it up, "Hello?"
"Hey Dan, its Sarah from the
As the 6th fight of the day came to an end, the crowd roared as the winner held their arms up in victory. As soon as the medics evacuated the stage with the barely conscious fighter, a tall, well dressed, blond man who wore a pair of black sunglasses took the stage.
“WHAT A BATTLE!!!” The announcer yelled into his microphone. “THAT WAS EVEN MORE EXCITING THAN MY NEW GLASSES!!!”
No one really got where that little spice of humor was supposed to mean but since he was correct about his statement, everyone cheered and clapped to it anyway.