Allegiance: (Does your OC side with Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, or both? Or, does your OC side with a villian, like Discord?)
Flaws: (Everyone has their good aspects and bad aspects. The flaws are what makes a character seem more life-like.)
(In this, try to include these things:
Where is your OC originally from?
How did your OC get his/her cutie mark?
How did your OC get to where he/she is today?
You can also add anything that you feel is important in your OC's history.)
(Where is your OC now? What does he/she do now?)
(Basic Pegasus Powers:
Intrinsic Pegasus ability to fly
Intrinsic Pegasus ability to walk on clouds)
(Basic Unicorn Powers:
Intrinsic Unicorn ability to use
Hello! Welcome to my guide on the creation of a balanced, believable original character! Whether this is your first time creating a character and you want some advice on where to start, or you need to tweak your character, because you're unsatisfied with it, then you've come to the right place. In this guide you'll find details on the importance of every aspect of an OC, from something seemingly insignificant as the name to the powers of a character.
This guide can be applied to original characters of any fandom or purely of your creation for your own story! If your setting doesn't include some parts, like having abilities, you can simply skip over that section. Likewise, if I'm going into details on some specifics that don't apply to your character, feel free to skip over that as well.
Before I get into breaking down a character, let me first start off by asking you to do one thing. Get the term "Mary Sue" out of your head right now bef
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Date of birth:
Other distinguishing features:
Other noteworthy relatives:
Wand reaction when first held:
(What happened before Hogwarts)
Years at Hogwarts
Least favorite subject:
Least favorite teacher:
This is the minor character sheet, full of things that might be useful to know about minor cast members. There is another, much longer sheet for main characters. These are all geared toward protagonists, but can be applied to villains too.
Text in [brackets] is just for clarification of how to answer the preceding question. Also, since I hate writing "him or her" and I will not write "they" when the subject is singular, I am assuming masculinity in my clarifications. You'll erase them when you fill it out anyway, so the sheet works for either gender.
So! without further ado!
Full name: [While useful to have, the last name is not always necessary, depending on if the character will ever be addressed by a title or in full.]
Title: [If the character
Being annoyed about all those 'neko-ear', 'top model', 'school girl' and 'lolita dress' Naruto OCs, I decided to make a guide to help people to make their Naruto OCs more believable and Naruto-like. Before I begin, I'd like to note a few things.
* First, I don't speak English as my native tongue (I'm a Finn), so there may be some grammar flaws in the tutorial. If you note a flaw, you can mention it, and I won't get angry but happy. People learn from their mistakes, and so do I!
* Second, this tutorial deals with just the clothing of Naruto OCs, not about actual creation of an OC. There are heaps of tutorials about it, just go see them! Think of this as a deeper view to the Naruto clothing issue.
* Third, this tutorial is not made to flame those OC makers that create 'un-Naruto-like' characters. I'm just going to tell tricks to make your character more suitable for the series. It's up to you if you want to use them or not.
The element that your abilities harness:
WHO ARE YOU?
Where you live:
Your best means of transportation:
Knight or Damsel?:
Love or Money:
TV?(If yes, what do you watch?):
Most Prized Possessions:
Place to be:
Subject in School:
Worst way to die:
Best way to die:
One thing to change in the past?:
Day or night:
Weapon of Choice:
Goal in life:
Whats in your room?:
First thing you notice about people?:
First thing they notice about you?:
Favorite Shiny Th
Orgin (can be a country, game, show or movie):
Most Common Outfit (what outfit do you draw them in the most):
Best Friend (If they have one):
Favorite. . .
Least Favorite. . .
1. They must be your own OCs—no stealing from books, TV, movies or video games
2. You must credit me or link to the original meme. Feel free to send me a link if you want to share!
3. Don't be afraid to use OCs from different genres (i.e., A medieval fantasy character could be paired up with a Sci Fi or Fiction character) This takes place in an unnamed void where no one will criticize you for genre-crossing
4. If you make any changes to the meme, such as add or take away questions or character traits, please LET ME KNOW
5. Stay true to your characters (& try to focus on them rather than the setting)
Chose your Participants (willing or unwilling):
1. The Thoughtful one:
2. The Grump:
3. The Ambitious one:
4. The Happy-go-lucky:
5. The Eccentric:
6. The Dignified one:
7. The Raunchy/Disgusting one:
8. The Liar:
Middle Name: (if their not Japanese, cause the Japanese dont use middle names)
Talents & Goals
Family, Friends, & Acquaintances
Do You Go To Ouran High School?:
If Not, Which School Do You Go To?:
Are You Part Of A Club?:
If So, What Club?
Have You Heard Of The Host Club?:
If So, What Is Your View About It?:
Are You In The Host Club?
COMMON PIECES OF NARUTO NINJA CLOTHING FROM HEAD TO TOE
Now I introduce SOME of most typical pieces of ninja clothing.
Also known as hitai-ate. As you all know, it is a piece of cloth to which is installed a metal piece with the sign of the ninja's village. Most, MOST of the ninjas use forehead protector, but not all (like Jiraiya or Shizune). However, adding forehead protector to the design of your character makes the costume a lot more Naruto-like than not using it.
Forehead protector is one of most versatile accessories that are seen among Naruto ninjas: there is some different colors with them and even more ways to wear it. I list some:
* Blue. Most seen color, especially in Part I. Used by all level ninjas from genins to jounins. Blue forehead protectors used in Iwagakure tend to be purplish.
* Black. Another common color, mainly used by chuunins and jounins, very common in Pa