1. The correct response to any question is "OBJECTION!"
2. If you are having trouble winning an argument, you obviously aren't yelling loudly enough.
3. There are no limits to the amount of caffeine a human being can consume.
4. Prosecutors are given an unnecessary amount of authority and respect and can pretty much do whatever they want.
5. The opposite extreme applies to defence attorneys.
6. It is possible to kill someone with a postage stamp.
7. Doctors have so little faith in modern medicine that they actually called a disease "Incuritis" because they though it would never be cured.
8. Japanese courts didn't actively use colour photography until about 2026.
9. In Germany, it is possible to become a prosecutor at 13.
10. Poisoning isn't as fatal as it should be.
11. Stamps and nail polish are very evil.
12. In court, anything goes. ANYTHING.
13. It's possible to fall 50 feet off of a burning bridge into a freezing river and onl