"Flandre Scarlet!!! I've had enough of you! The great almighty god Zun wishes you not to exsist yet still you do. I'm here on behalf of all Gensokuyo to finish you once and for all!" bellowed a tiny blonde witch dressed like a cross between a witch and a maid. "Oh hi Merissa hehehe didn't see you there. Now what is all this nonsense about vanquishing cute little me?" spoke the vampire Flandre with a menacing grin. "You heard me! I'm here to ensure that no weeps for you once your gone!" "Merissa, you know as well I do I'll continue to exsist as long as fans draw and write about me. In fact right now you're helping me. Besides you'll never beat me Eye'm the strongest (9)!" mocked Flandre. "How dare you mock Cirno!" spoke Merrisa as she sent a spell at Flandre which she gracefully dodged. "Ha! That was pathetic it didn't even .... Eep!" Flandre saiid trying to stiffle a giggle and squirming slightly. "That's cause I expected you to doge it or at least graize it
In Alice's House the party was still going on as Alice was pushing Shanghai's little stomach to get rid of the soda that caused her to have a big bloated belly. "Come on, Shanghai. I hope this helps you." Alice said as Marisa fully reformed, pushed her aside, and grabbed her broom and started to press real hard on her stomach as Alice tried to stop her. Marisa pushed her broom into Shanghai's stomach as she spat out a lot of soda as the broom flatten her into a Shanghai pancake. Alice picked her up and started to blow into her mouth to reinflate her. With her little body Alice Blew in her like a balloon as she inflated into a Shanghai balloon as her body became big and round as her arms, legs and head remained intact and sucked in her growing body.
Alice realized what was happening to her friend and stopped her reinflation and slowly deflated back to normal size as she made the sound of a deflating balloon. Marisa giggled and told Alice "M
- Colonel: Snake, you know who that is?
- Snake: You're kidding, right? It's Mario.
- Colonel: Mario made his first appearance in 1981, and since then, he's become a worldwide phenomenon. There's probably not a single person who doesn't know Mario. He's that famous.
- Snake: Good thing I survived long enough to meet him on the field of battle, huh?
- Colonel: This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, Snake. Now get out there and show him what you're made of. No regrets.
- Snake: Got it.
-= LUIGI =- (Mario Bros.)
- Snake: That guy with the moustache...
- Colonel: Ha. You mean the "King of Second Bananas"?
- Snake: Hey, that's Luigi! Show him a little respect!
- Colonel: Look at that pale skin. He's been living in his brother's shadow for too long.
- Snake: That's a low blow, Colonel!
- Colonel: Ah, face it, Snake! Once a kid brother, always a kid brother!
- Snake: Colonel, what's gotten into you?!
- Colonel: La li lu le lo! La li lu le lo! La li lu le lo!
- Snake: C