I provided "working examples," which might make the codes easier to understand because you can see them in action. (Keep in mind that when you type html tags, the effects won't be visible until AFTER you hit "Preview" on your comment, journal, etc. I only made them visible for the purpose of demonstration.) Enjoy!!!
The following codes can be used in
comments, deviation descriptions, journals, and profile page widgets.
This will make bold text.
This will also make bold text.
This will make italicized text.
Miguel and Tulio are the two main characters from the Dreamworks production The Road to Eldorado. A children's film about two best friends seaking wealth and adventure, find the lost city of gold. The film is brilliant because the characters are very unique, compared to the cliché heroes you see in other movies.
So to prove my point, please read this ->
1. He loves all of Tulios ideas, both good or bad (mostly bad )
2. Miguel has Tulio wrapped around his little finger, knowing exactly what to do or say to get Tulio to do what he wants.
3. Tulio made Miguels rich
4. Miguel can always trusts Tulio to come up with a plan on the spot to get them out of trouble.
5. Miguel became jealous seeing Tulio making out with Chel when they both promised that she was off limits, so not to affect their friendship.
6. Miguel was hurt hearing Tulio suggesting they (he and Chel) forget about him. He was deeply hurt b
Mouse over blue text to see a note.
Internet communities often lash out at writers who create Mary Sues. Declaring the writing to be below their standards, they proceed to punish the creators. They mock the characters, verbally abuse the writers, and write hyperbolically about how much they wish the characters would die.
Bullying writers (who may be very young) is only going to make them afraid to write—and therefore improve—or share their work. Not only that, but it discourages other writers from speaking for fear of public mockery, and it may silence the voices that could someday become great.
If you've directly or indirectly suffered from the abuse of such individuals, let me first apologize on their behalf. I don't care if your story stinks so much that it can be smelled from fifty miles away; mocking you
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
A Step-by-step Guide for Anyone to Learn How to Write a Novel
This is an Outline of all my current articles, and a look at what is to come. I will try to update it, at least once every two weeks. Also note that just because something is absent from the Outline does not mean I don't plan to write it. This is a compilation of only chapters that have already been written.
(You'll notice that I have neglected some points and chapters within this Outline. This this is simply a result of realizing that there is so much to learn, when it comes to writing. Don't worry, I'll be sure to come back and fill in the gaps. Also, if this list inspires any requested topics that you would like me to address, please feel free to suggest them in the comments section.)
Chapter 1– Beginning to Write
1. Teddy Bear
14. Big Ears
25. Upside Down
46. Black & White
51. Sea Creature
68. Get Well Soon
-PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SINGLE VCV RECORDINGS ON THIS LIST
THEY ARE NOT A PROPER SUBSTITUTE FOR AN ACTUAL VCV RECLIST IF YOU WISH TO RECORD A VCV VOICEBANK
I RECOMEND THAT YOU USE AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED LIST AS IT IS BOUND TO BE MORE USEFUL THAN THIS LIST COULD BE IN THAT ASPECT
PLEASE DO LOOK AT RITSU'S 7-MORA LIST OR LOKE'S 5-MORA AS AN EXAMPLE
THIS LIST NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED TO PROPER VCV STANDARDS AND SHOULD NOT BE THE MAIN USE FOR A VCV VOICE I AM SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED-
-SHORTENED VERSION HAS BEEN MADE AND ADDED TO THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE NEW TO UTAU I SUGGEST USING THAT FIRST
-THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SUPPORT SINGLE VCV RECORDINGS NOT STRINGS HOPE IT HELPS ^_^;-
- single recordings -
a e i o u n
f l m p q rr s v w z
- CV recordings -
ba be bi bo bu
da de di do du
fa fe fi fo fu
ga ge gi go gu
ha he hi ho hu
ja je ji jo ju
ka ke ki ko ku
la le li lo lu
ma me mi mo mu
na ne ni no nu
(Stories that make mine look like crap! Huzzah!!)
The must-read stories in the SasuNaru community, if there's a
story on this list that you haven't read and you're a SasuNaru fan read it
BE WARNED!! Many of these stories are rated NC-17! That means
there are sexually graphic scenes between two boys. I will
indicate which stories these are. Also, if you are picky about rather your
story is a SasuNaru or NaruSasu (I love both equally) I will indicate which
type of pairing Sasuke and Naruto have in each story.
1. The Sound of Dreams : By Zrina _NaruSasuNaru NC-17
Naruto leaves Konoha to bring back Sasuke, but complications arise in the form of Orochimaru's body transferrence jutsu. Circumstances force him re-evaluate his goals and dreams in life.This story is the definition of epic. Don't let the length turn you off, this is the single best Naruto fic on the net! It's just...wow.
2. Roommates : By FastForward _
1. Prance around the house singing Madonnas Like a virgin at the top of your lungs every morning.
2. Especially loud when Bella is around to hear it.
3. Running it by Charlie that Edward has been sleeping with Bella for the past 2 years, at the wedding reception.
4. Hire a stripper to pop out of the wedding cake XD
5. Buy a sex-ed book and shove it in his locker, making sure that whenever he decides to open it that it falls out, in clear view of the school.
6. Make sure and tell Aro that Edward wants to elope with him.
7. Smear your blood all over his new car freshener. Blame it on Jacob
8. Program his locker towhenever he opens it to sing (LOUDLY)
YOU AND ME BABY WE AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMALS, SO LETS DO IT LIKE WE DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL! HERE WE GO NOW! YOU AND ME BABY WE AIN
1. Force him to wear a leash and collar and tie him to a pole.
2. Put up fliers saying "Lost Dog" with his picture on it.
3. Give him mouthwash for his birthday. Tell him he has dog breath.
4. Constantly remind him that Bella would rather die then be with him.
5. Throw silver spoons at him. (Its a werewolf pun XD)
6. When hes a werewolf steal his pants.
7. Paint his motor bike hot pink.
8. Buy him a cat.
9. Name it Edward.
10. Buy him dog food. Act offended when he wont eat it.
11. Ask him what hes getting Edward and Bella for a wedding present.
12. Tell him Bella is allergic to dogs.
13. Ask him how he lost to an old man.
14. Call the dog pound on him when he fazes
15. Lock him in a room with Edward
16. Post the results on YouTube
17. Tell him that Aro and Bella are eloping in Mexico and hes not invited.
18. Tell him hes not a REAL werewolf, he
- Rite of passage (birth, adolescence, marriage, joining a religion or club, etc.)
- Death of a family member, mentor, lover, pet, or best friend
- Committing a crime; murder, stealing, break-in, kidnapping, arson, rape, drugs, adultery, forgery, treason, etc.
- Victim or witness of a crime
- Falling in love
- Converting beliefs
- Switching jobs/careers
- Switching lifestyle
- Saving a life
- Scientific discovery
- Personal discovery; destiny, spiritual goal, family secrets, hidden potential, power, or talent
- Fighting in a war
- Winning or losing a battle
- Being recognized for a skill, trait, endeavor, or heroic deed
- Falling into/out of an addiction or habit
- Gaining an inheritance or gift: money, a weapon, armor, jewelry, privilege/rights, property, pet, etc.
- Moving to a new residence
- Going to live with a different family member or guardian
- Achieving a long-term goal
- Earning an award, winning a prize, trophy, certificate, badge, etc.
A Note from Your Maintenance Supreme: As you can probably tell, this is a very long piece, with tons of terms and lots of language. This is fine and dandy if you have a rainy afternoon to kill, but, if you're looking for a quick reference, I would recommend becoming very friendly with the CTRL+F function very quickly. I've tried to keep definitions of a certain type to a similar format down the Dictionary and List, so all the body part terms should have "body" as a buzzword, towns, cities, and city-states should have "city" or something similar, etc. Let me know if you run into serious problems while using the Dictionary and List, and I will get it fixed as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your time, cooperation, and contributions! They are VERY much appreciated.
~M "Mack" Blackwood, your friendly neighborhood Maintenance Supreme
P.S., I am interested in using a formal preview image for this Dictionary and List, bu
3. Making History
12. Dead Wrong
13. Running Away
15. Seeking Solace
20. My Inspiration
21. Never Again
25. Breaking Away
26. Forever and a day
27. Lost and Found
33. Seeing Red
34. Shades of Grey
39. Out of Time
40. Knowing How
41. Fork in the road
43. Nature's Fury
44. At Peace
45. Heart Song
48. Everyday Magic
51. Troubling Thoughts
52. Stirring of the Wind
54. Health and Healing
56. Everything For You
57. Slow Down
58. Heartfelt Apology
62. Irregular Orbit
63. Cold Embrace
65. A Moment in Time
66. Dangerous Territory
7) The First Time
9) Growing Up
13) Sea Glass
15) Fight or Flight
16) Skeletons in the Closet
17) Six Feet Under
21) Creative Visualization
22) New Growth
23) Flash Flood
25) Where No Man Has Gone Before
27) Over the Moon
28) Thin Ice
34) Night Light
43) Pearly Gates
48) Out of the Blue
49) Home Stretch
52) Time Travel
54) Treasure Map
57) Twenty-Four Hours
58) Abandon Ship
65) City Lights
70) Golden Years
TL;DR: Instructions simplified
Edit: You no longer have to be a Beta Tester in order to use the above code, nor a premium member. Anyone can embed a video onto their profile.
Copy Youtube code.
Use this code for custom boxes. You can change the width and height yourself: (You need to be a premium member to use custom boxes.)
Use this code for journals:
You can substitute "youtube" with "film" or "vimeo" in order to embed dA films or vimeo videos. Simply find the video ID for the video you want that corresponds.
Paste code into Custom Box.
Find video on Youtube.
Look at video's URL in the URL bar above or click on Share.
Find video's I
10. New arrival
11. Dream land
14. Forbidden love
42. It wasn't me
43. He did it
44. The dog ate it
45. Run away
50. On top of the world
51. Feeling good
52. A night under the stars
53. Please go away
54. Running from your problems
57. Pretty girl
58. Handsome man
76. No hope
79. Light at the end of the tunnel
I don't need feminism because "patriarchy" does not exist in its true definition in the first world.
I don't need feminism because men have their own issues, yet many feminists either choose to ignore them or dismiss them as irrelevant or just "male tears".
I don't need feminism because the modern movement encourages irresponsibility for one's actions. (E.g. Having drunk sex, then regretting it afterwards and claiming rape. Please note this does not refer to cases where one party was passed out, so they wouldn't be able to consent reasonably.)
I don't need feminism because the most influential people in my life have been men.
I don't need feminism because I've never experienced discrimination based on my gender, and I've never been treated differently by men for participating in a male-dominated hobby or interest. (In fact, I've gotten more crap for being autistic then for b