2. Remind him over and over that his name isn't mentioned in the game title.
3. Wake him up in the middle of the night. Yell: "You have to SAAAAVE the world!" Then force him to walk to the ladder and push him off the edge. (Link lives in a treehouse, remember?)
4. When he's going to pick up something, say: "Dabadabadabadabadabadaba..." When he picked up the item, yell: "Da-da-da-daaaaah!"
5. Buy a Link plushie, wave it in front of him like it's doing attacks and yell: "HAAARGH! YAAA! ARRRGH!!"
6. Remind him that Tetra winked at him three times in Wind Waker.
7. Tell him that he couldn't do anything without Linebeck in Phantom Hourglass.
8. Fill one of his bottles with sour milk.
9. Ask him what kind of shampoo he uses. If he doesn't tell, pull his hair violently. If he does, buy a bunch of those shampoo bottles and throw them at him.
10. Jump on to his back, and say: "I'm Midna, and you have to do EXACTLY as