*dont try this at home*
*try it at a friends house or at school*
1. Poison their coffee/tea
2. Ask them to help you, when they bend over, stab them
3. When they are on duty accidentally throw a rock at their head
4. Shoot them
5. Hide at the back of the classroom and shoot them
6. Poison their apple/lunch
7. Shoot them with a poisonous dart
8. Put a length of wire on the door when their about to walk in
9. Put a guillotine on their office door
10. Do a project on the guillotine and ask the teacher to help demonstrate how it works
11. Push them out of a window at the top H or M block
12. In science accidently spill deadly poison on them
13. In science accidently set them on fire
14. In Society and History make a model catapult and practice aiming
15. Practice archery in class
16. Practice your new circus act knife throwing and ask for a volunteer
17. In PE - Baseball
18. Accidently stab them in
Choose (Ryuko Matoi x Male!Reader x Satsuki Kiryuin)
Pic not owned by me! https://medievalotaku.wordpress.com/tag/satsuki-kiryuin/
It had to be your worse fear you ever faced. Every fear a guy would probably face one day. Did it happen to girls? Yeah, a lot. Could it happen to a guy? You weren't so sure but now you faced your fear. You wished this day wouldn't come.
Ragyo Kiryuin smiled down at you as you quivered in fear.
She had both Ryuko and Satsuki high up in the air, her friend Rei, holding the girls with her arms.
"It's simple, really," Ragyo grinned at you. "All you have to do is make a choice between these two. Which would you rather live and let the other die? Or I could choose for you. Either way, we'll face both benefits and consequences."
Chapter 1: The Boy With Vengeance
"Almost got it," said a small boy. He carefully placed the last Popsicle stick on his project. "Phew. There, all done." Before the boy's eyes stood a little representation of the village he lived in, composed out of sticks. Sure, it wasn't the best but it looked just exactly like it, the houses, the park, the school, the hall...all the way to the bridge. The bridge led to the city that his mom worked in.
He beamed at the thought of his mother's face when she would come home from work, surprised by the boy's art craft. She would hug him and thank him, rewarding him with a dessert for dinner. Partly, that was the reason why the boy did these art crafts for his mother but he also did it to see her smile. When she smiled, the boy felt safe and proud. Also, she had done so much for him.
His mother was the only guardian to provide for him. His father...was a diffe