“(M/N)! (M/N)! Mein gott, is he deaf? (M/N)!”
You finally turned around and saw Ludwig approaching you. You blushed and looked at your feet embarrassedly. “Sorry, Luddy. I was thinking…”
Your boyfriend sighed exasperatedly but shook his head with a smile. You and Ludwig had been going out for two months now and nobo
The wind was whipping your (Short/long/choppy etc.) hair around as you sped through the trees. You had a gleeful smile on your face and you were laughing. You loved the feeling of zooming in the air, the feeling of adrenaline rushing through your blood. Some of the other cadets gave you weird looks for laughing but you shrugged them off.
“Oi! Shitty brat! What are you laughing at?!” Levi yelled at you.
“Nothing, Levi~! Just enjoying the feel of being in the air!” you responded.
“Fucking idiot,” Levi growled under his breath. You had always refused to call him Corporal or give any recognition to his superiority over you. Although the Lance Corporal would never admit it, he thought your personality was adorable.
You heard Levi and replied with, “Right back at’cha Levi-chan!” and flew off.
Your 3DMG skills were perfect and you made the
"Chase, it's time to get up!" I rolled over, not wanting to get out of bed. I was so comfortable…in fact, I had slept better tonight than I had slept in a long time. For so many nights now I had slept so uncomfortably…and I would only sleep for maybe 3 or 4 hours at a time. Part of the reason was because my bed was a bit too small for me. The twin size bed was fine when I was still 6 feet tall…but now I'm 6 feet and 5 inches and athletically built! My feet dangle off of the sides and I can never get comfortable. Then there are the nightmares and thoughts that fill my head. The thoughts of going to school…and the people that were there. It seems odd, right? I mean, why would someone like me be afraid of my peers at high school. The fact wasn't that I wasn't really afraid of them…they were afraid of me.
I'm not a bad person! I'm no bully! In fact, for the first part of freshman and sophomore year…I was beating down on the bullies
I fixed up my hair and I washed my face. I put on a pair of nice sandals and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked lovely, and I knew that no one would ever guess I was Chase…which was just what I wanted. I smiled and
"Are you alright, Chase?" She asked me. I nodded.
"Of course...why do you ask?" I said with a smile. Suddenly Naomi stepped away from me.
"Because you just
“I’m coming, damn it.” I growled. I stumbled off the couch and leaned against the counter, reaching for the phone, still ringing loudly. I grabbed it in my weak fingers and held it to my ear. “Hello?”
“Cheryl? I…I was expecting Chase to answer.”
I froze in place at the sound of Naomi’s voice. She sounded happy to hear me…but also a little disappointed. I, on the other hand, was quite surprised. I didn’t know Naomi knew my home phone number, let alone would call me.
“Naomi!?” I answered after a long pause. “Why…why are you calling?”
1. Tattooing the portraits of dead poets on your body makes perfect sense.
2. You know EXACTLY what DILLIGAF means.
3. In fact, you might even have DILLIGAF somewhere on your skin.
4. November 22nd is an International holiday and should be celebrated by all.
5. If you see anything with a heartagram on it, you either buy it, or resist the urge because your house is already covered in them.
6. Your favorite colors are red, black, and purple. And sometimes hot pink.
7. You know who Daniel Lioneye actually is.
8. Someone says Our Lord and you instantly say, Oh, youre a fan of HIM, too?!
9. You considered purchasing a chicken foot.
10. $50 seems completely reasonable for a Limited Edition CD.
11. Your internet screen name has one or more of the following in it- heartagram, 666, 616, Valo, razorblade, sin, poison, redemption, or any other HIM lyric reference.
12. Getting Ville Valos water bottle at a concert is the eq
The afternoon wore on, and I finally felt the urge to change my pad again, but as I made my way to the bathroom, I stopped and looked at the box I had gotten earlier. It was addressed to mom, but curiosity tugged at me. What was in that thing? Was it something to cure me? Would it make me a boy again? I cautiously opened the box and pulled the lid off to get a look inside.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. I reached into the box and pulled out the contents.
In my hands was a beautiful monstrosity. A gorgeous dress