1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
For many people, there is no question at all about what their Sexual Orientation and Identity are, starting at a very young age. But for many others, it can be very confusing and traumatic. ALL of us are a blend of Straight and Gay. People who are almost completely Straight or Gay usually know how they are different from very young ages. Everyone else will have some someone degree of Confusion and Questioning. Many young people have a small amount of latent homosexuality, enough to confuse them, but not enough to be a Bisexual. Others can be confused by having a friend they love dearly. Some young people are late bloomers, becoming sexually aware later than most others. For others, there is also confusion about Gender. For others, they may not have sexual feelings at all.
Some people may not become aware of their homosexual nature, or may not recognize, realize, or acknowledge their homo
Chapter with better formatting, in PDF file: http://xkyoux.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/story-about-boys-love/
The chapter below has come into being spontaneously, for fun, without the bigger concept of writing any more chapters. It wasn’t supposed to have any form of continuity, and the thread of Marcin & Nivan - the two heroes in this story - was meant as a note of spice in their created lives. Both characters were created for the purpose of a role playing game, both of them had partners in their lives as well as separate histories. And so it was meant to stay... in the beginning that is. But "Karma" wanted it different
After the unexpected warm reception of the first chapter the author decided to continue the story. She wrote the second and the third chapter intertwining the boys paths, added a few others and so the story took shape.
The author intertwines the lives of two men, best friends in the past. After almost eight years apart th