TOP 10 REASONS TO LIVE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
1. You don't have to worry if it is going to rain - it's already raining
2. Vancouver: 1.5 million people and two bridges to the 'burbs
3. The local hero is a pot-smoking snowboarder
4. The local wine doesn't taste like malt vinegar
5. Your $400,000 Vancouver home is 5 hours from downtown
6. You have a university with a nude beach
7. You can throw a rock and hit three Starbucks locations
8. You have a fleet of old rusted ships that you got for free from China
9. There's always some sort of forest protest going on somewhere
10. People here never get a tan - they rust
TOP 10 REASONS TO LIVE IN ALBERTA
1. The Rockies are between you and B.C.
2. Preston Manning goes to Ottawa a lot, so he isn't here
3. Tax on goods is 7 percent instead of approx. 20 percent
4. The Premier is a beer drinker with about grade 4 education
5. Flames vs. Oilers
6. Stamps vs. Eskies
7. You can exploit almost any natural resourc
Perhaps he would ask him to lunch today; although, that happy-go-lucky bastard would just smile that same smile and reply with a redundant, "Really? With me? Alright then, let's go!"
He sighed; he might as well call him up now, before he changed his mind.
Lovino stretched over to pick up his cell phone from his bedside table. Hesitantly, he tapped the seven digit number and hit "call".
The sound of ringing filled his ears, seemingly growing louder and louder, then stopped suddenly when he heard Antonio pick up at the end of the line, "Hello?"
He felt his breath hitch in his throat, but quickly shook it off and replied, "H-hey."
Well, this was awkward. What the hell was he supposed to do now?!
Before Antonio could say another word, Lovino interjected, " y-you want to go out for
It's ALL over! ( ) ( ) Isn't that wonderful?!
__ ♥___\_/___♥ __
/ -\/ \ / \/- \
Don't you GET it!? ( ♥ |+| |+| ♥