"Why! Won't! You! DIE!?" Freddy Krueger screamed in frustration and anger, kicking at Jason Voorhees' gut, making the taller killer lurch foward. He glared through his beaten hockey mask, lunging foward and pushing Freddy to the ground, pinning him by his arms.
"Get OFF me you useless shit!" the smaller slasher demanded, gritting his teeth and struggling against Jason's grip. The zombie simply hovered above him, breathing heavily through the holes in his hockey mask. He knew he couldn't kill Freddy, but that didn't mean he couldn't try.
Freddy glared feircly, startling bright green eyes narrowed
"What kind of gift?"
I sigh and hang my head over my keyboard, before cracking my neck and glaring out the corner of my right eye. "The kind you give a sad friend! Now leave me alone, Krueger," I growl as I turn back to my small, but important, project, mumbling. "annoying pizza faced asshole."
The sound of something similar to metal nails across concrete was heard, followed by the sent of fire sparks. "Knock it off before ya burn down my dorm, asshole!" Slamming my hands on my desk, I turn and growl at the stripped sweater wearing asshole on my bed.
Freddy Krueger, standing on my bed and leaning against the wall in boredom, puffed his third cigarette of the evening as he grunted. "I'm fucking bored, kid," he jumped down from my bed and waltz around my small, but still a decent size, dorm room, poking through my roommates fridge, before slamming the door and jumping on the small fridge to throw himself up on her lofted bed, stomping all over it
TFP: Well we've analysed all the data of these two near-unkillable warriors.
Jake: IT’S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!
In the town of Springwood, a pale woman with long black hair wearing a long black dress known as Lust arrived into the town alongside her was Gluttony a small fat man, both the Homunculus arrived here after hearing rumors about an Alchemist in the vicinity of the area. Due to arriving near midnight. Lust decided to rest up before beginning her search for the Alchemist tomorrow so she rented a room at a hotel and fell asleep on the bed while Gluttony fell asleep on the floor before he could reach a bed. Little did she know that she was a target for a certain killer.
Lust opened her eyes and looked around, she noticed that she was no longer in the hotel room and but was in the Homunculi’s secret base underground of Central City headquarters. She was confused for a short while but decided to look around with curiosity
2. you own a freddy glove
3. you have a nightmare on elm street belt
4. you have a nightmare on elm street t-shirt
5. you have a Freddy Krueger mask
6. you have a full Freddy krueger costume
7. you have a nightmare on elm street poster
8. you have a life size freddy poster-board
9. your favourite colours are red and green
10. you own a red and green stripped shirt
11. you have made your own freddy shirt
12. you sing the nightmare on elm street lullaby randomly
13. you randomly quote Freddy
14. you can quote the entire nightmare on elm street movie
15. you can quote the entire nightmare on elm street series
16. you make your friends watch a nightmare on elm street movies
17. you constantly think about freddy krueger
18. you have painted your nails red and green
19. your background on your computer is freddy krueger
20. your screen saver on your computer is freddy krueger
21. your background on your cell phone is f
The Crypt Keeper: The freaks and geeks have spoken, kiddies!
Rod Serling: Our combatants are about to drive into a realm of senseless violence, of a theoretical gladiatorial arena hosted in the pop cultural landscape... next stop, Death Battle.
--- --- ---
Adachi groaned as he raised from the stiff and decidedly uncomfortable bed, massaging his temples. The pounding in his brain made him feel like he was undergoing with the worst hangover of his life, but he knew that wasn't true. He never had a drink in months, especially not since he was incarcerated. He supposed he only slept on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
But then, this was a prison bed, every side was wrong for God knew so many reasons.
The scourge of Inaba pinched the bridge of his nose, focused on the accumulative headache festering in his skull like a cancer, took a deep breath... and counted to three.