1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
“Who is that?” A curious speaker asked.
You hesitantly glanced up at the owner of the voice. A boy stood over you, his ocean blue eyes inquisitively scanning over your drawing.
“It’s my OC,” you replied nervously. You turned your head back to your desk to add some shading onto his hair. “He’s drowning,” you added when the onlooker didn’t walk away. His shadow blocked your view of the top of your drawing, causing your lips to curl in agitation.
You whispered, “Would you please move?”
“Do you swim?”
You looked up, the sun glaring in your vision. His expression was deadly serious, as if he was daring you not to answer. You managed a shaky laugh. <i>
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
brought to you by Super Editor
Before I start writing, I like to have some idea of where I'm starting, where I'm going, and how I'm going to end up there. Let's say that I want to write a comedy about an author who suddenly changes places with her Mary Sue. I usually jot down some basic ideas:
Sarah, the author: ~13 years old, average-looking, glasses, rather tall and gangly
Ellemere, the Mary Sue: ~16 years old, long flowing hair, violet eyes, etc.
Forrest (Ellemere's love interest) : ~18, stereotypical pretty boy who is too dark and broody to make a good love interest
Leon: ~17, Ellemere's somewhat dorky friend who falls in love with her but is cast off to side in favor of Forrest
Tangent: For those of you who are confused, the ~ symbol means "about." I think it comes from math.
I like to draw, so I'd probably make doodles of these characters too. Drawing characters is a great way to develop th
Walking down the hallway of your new school, you heard something peculiar. Annoying, in fact. A male’s voice, that was at such a loud frequency it positively grated on your nerves.
Then, just as you were nearing him, you saw the irritant. It was an albino. And as far as you could see, he was a typical teenage guy. Only decent for some dissection. Even more so that he was albino... an intriguing specimen for sure. You pondered this as he hollered, “I am awesome!”
Relatively loudly, just as you passed him, you said, “No you
1. Crop circles are Kiba Inuzuka's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the hell down.
2. Kiba Inuzuka invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
3. Whenever Kiba Inuzuka plays Chutes and Ladders, he treats the chutes as ladders, because he's not some sissy who can't climb up a plastic slide.
4. Kiba Inuzuka does not hunt becase the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Kiba Inuzuka goes killing.
5. Kiba Inuzuka and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing their underwear on the outside of their pants.
6. Kiba Inuzuka beat a wall at tennis. Yes. A WALL.
7. Kiba Inuzuka can eat a rubix cube and crap it out solved.
8. On his birthday, Kiba Inuzuka randomly selects one lucky child t
Game: Mass Effect Series
characters/pairing: Garrus x Reader
Disclaimer: Bioware owns all things associated with the Mass Effect series. You own you. I just own the plot.
Commander (y/n) Shepard let out a heavy sigh as the headache inducing thumping of the obnoxiously loud music thundered all around, making her insides vibrate along to the fast paced beat. She had never liked clubs…..well, despised was the word that was better fit her feelings towards these kinds of places. So why was she spending her valuable time here in this bar when she should be out saving humanity from the Collectors? Well, the long and short of it was that her companions thought that she was working herself too hard and needed to let loose, even if it was just for one night at the near
“When I find them…” Thorin began as he stared sideways into the fire.
“You will not shout.” You stated. Thorin looked at you and saw that you were biting your lower lip in concentration. Thorin found it to be irresistible when you did that; irresistible and arousing. The longer he stared the more he slipped to the temptation of taking them for his own and making love to you in the warmth of the fire. It was only the padding of feet from his fellow dwarves that snap
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angles are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If you meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast at you can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Docto
I lay to die.
Out of my mind.
Yet the body stays stiff like cement.
Please,I beg you dear,
leave your sins at the door.
Where 'O' where is your God ?
After life, after no life at all.
Now, or, then.
Came the funeral.
Beautiful when dead.
He kissed my lips
So pale, dark eyes, red lips,
I lay in the box.
Through his mobile screen, Akaashi could only make out coloured pixels and flaring lights, but he was sure the tree looked absolutely beautiful. He only wished he was there with you when you'd set it up.
A tender smile tugged at his lips; he couldn't help it but smile when he saw your enthusiasm for the holiday season. Akaashi tossed to the other side of the bed. "Don't you think it's a little too early to be putting it out?"
"Wha— it's never too early!" You said, hastily leaning into your phone screen. "If only you were here with me for the holidays..."
He didn't say anything back. The male just watched you through the screen, trying to feel grateful that he could see you at all. Akaashi was going to have to