“Who is that?” A curious speaker asked.
You hesitantly glanced up at the owner of the voice. A boy stood over you, his ocean blue eyes inquisitively scanning over your drawing.
“It’s my OC,” you replied nervously. You turned your head back to your desk to add some shading onto his hair. “He’s drowning,” you added when the onlooker didn’t walk away. His shadow blocked your view of the top of your drawing, causing your lips to curl in agitation.
You whispered, “Would you please move?”
“Do you swim?”
You looked up, the sun glaring in your vision. His expression was deadly serious, as if he was daring you not to answer. You managed a shaky laugh. <i>
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
“When I find them…” Thorin began as he stared sideways into the fire.
“You will not shout.” You stated. Thorin looked at you and saw that you were biting your lower lip in concentration. Thorin found it to be irresistible when you did that; irresistible and arousing. The longer he stared the more he slipped to the temptation of taking them for his own and making love to you in the warmth of the fire. It was only the padding of feet from his fellow dwarves that snap
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angles are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If you meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast at you can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Docto
How anxiously I miss you.
How much is there to go without you and how my heart beats because of you.
It's like the way my heart grows,
With each moment I am with you.
Just there's never enough in lonely moments when I am not with you.
But I know how much you love me too,
How there's tomorrow for everything.
Yet your smile alone makes me think of nothing else but you.
Also, my spelling... this is a rant, I was ANGRY, I don't care if anything is spelled wrong as this is NOT a professional paper.
Pease read my repost to this if you have time. It is more thought out, CORRECT SPELLING, and aknowledges both sides of the Furry world, both lovers and haters, to help everyone understand the truth to it all.
To be simply honest, I HATE when someone hears me say I'm a Furry or sees me drawing them at work and automaticly their face distorts like they just witness the most retarded thing on earth.
The sad part is, is that about 98% of the time people judge Furries in a bad way it's because they don't know more than what the media has proclaimed "Furry".
I'd look at that picture of you with that fairy tale smile,
The puffiness underneath your eyes,
A smoldering feature beneath the longing pain coloring the background of my mind.
So my first impression of you was maybe a bit off,
As are my denials,
Of our heart connection,
And that maybe someday I will find you the one to see in love.
People talk about all the things in life to go back to.
I only think of you to hold on to.
And every touch of your love sends warmth in a way,
Where I could almost smell a fairy tale without lies.
Game: Mass Effect Series
characters/pairing: Garrus x Reader
Disclaimer: Bioware owns all things associated with the Mass Effect series. You own you. I just own the plot.
Commander (y/n) Shepard let out a heavy sigh as the headache inducing thumping of the obnoxiously loud music thundered all around, making her insides vibrate along to the fast paced beat. She had never liked clubs…..well, despised was the word that was better fit her feelings towards these kinds of places. So why was she spending her valuable time here in this bar when she should be out saving humanity from the Collectors? Well, the long and short of it was that her companions thought that she was working herself too hard and needed to let loose, even if it was just for one night at the near
If this were a cliché,
A poem, or both
It would be about sparkling midnight skies and heartbeats and flowers and sex.
There would be oceanic eyes and rain that tastes like tears. Well throw in anxiety-riddled murmurs and metaphorical bullets and allusions to sharp objects for pity.
This is not a cliché anymore.
So instead I wrote about the flavor of emerald and the fragrance of April hope. I painted pictures of a perfect pencil, poised over a blank page.
If this were a romance,
A message in a bottle, or both
It would still be cliché, to capture electric fingers and longings locked away with skeleton keys, and drugs.
Wed find footprints in the sand and read angels into them. Wed collect rejected roses, tarnished rings, and hopeful held breaths where the tides washed them up, tie them up with ribbon, and cork it all away for someone else to worry about.
This is not a romance either.
So instead I baked coffee cake while it rained, and picked the wee
brought to you by Super Editor
Before I start writing, I like to have some idea of where I'm starting, where I'm going, and how I'm going to end up there. Let's say that I want to write a comedy about an author who suddenly changes places with her Mary Sue. I usually jot down some basic ideas:
Sarah, the author: ~13 years old, average-looking, glasses, rather tall and gangly
Ellemere, the Mary Sue: ~16 years old, long flowing hair, violet eyes, etc.
Forrest (Ellemere's love interest) : ~18, stereotypical pretty boy who is too dark and broody to make a good love interest
Leon: ~17, Ellemere's somewhat dorky friend who falls in love with her but is cast off to side in favor of Forrest
Tangent: For those of you who are confused, the ~ symbol means "about." I think it comes from math.
I like to draw, so I'd probably make doodles of these characters too. Drawing characters is a great way to develop th
Through his mobile screen, Akaashi could only make out coloured pixels and flaring lights, but he was sure the tree looked absolutely beautiful. He only wished he was there with you when you'd set it up.
A tender smile tugged at his lips; he couldn't help it but smile when he saw your enthusiasm for the holiday season. Akaashi tossed to the other side of the bed. "Don't you think it's a little too early to be putting it out?"
"Wha— it's never too early!" You said, hastily leaning into your phone screen. "If only you were here with me for the holidays..."
He didn't say anything back. The male just watched you through the screen, trying to feel grateful that he could see you at all. Akaashi was going to have to
- Single or taken:
- Hair color:
- Eye color:
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?:
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use?:
- What are you listening to right now?:
- Who is the last person that called you?:
- How many buddies are online right now?:
F A V O U R I T E S
- Subjects in school:
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R