Sometimes people ask me how I draw hair. Long to explain, so I made a small step by step lesson. Really easy! \ (`Ε ') /
1. The planned large-diameter brush shape of the hair and the main color.
2. Brush schedule a smaller diameter direction strands darker color.
3. Colors from p.1 and a diameter less detailed paint over dark strands of hair. It turns out that like strands cast shadows and become voluminous.
4. Take a lighter color and a little richer diameter even less paint detail.
5. Make the same thing as to p.4
6. To make the hair a little more interesting, I spend modes Overlay (for light) and Multiply (for shade) Water brush with setting Spread a density of 50.
I hope that the principle is clear