I know I haven't updated any Project WE pics in a long, long time but the project is far from being abandoned. I'm just really busy with college and commissions. I have been working on the project, but those parts are secrets
Other Project WE sketches: yuumei.deviantart.com/gallery/…
The answer to the chosen question is:
14. WE does not stand for What Ever XD
The old answers were:
1. It's not about vampires
2. There are no zombies either
3. Not even cannibals
4. I did not base the blue eyed character off of me, my friends, or you
5. Project WE is not about romance
6. It is not set in the future
7. This is not about genetic experiments that give people blue or green eyes and other powers. (Characters with same eye color might be the same person or relatives.)
8. This is not about a dispute or war between two or more families.
9. There is no disease or epidemic that's making people crazy
10. WE does not stand for World's End or World Ending. It stands for something, but I'm not gonna tell you >:3
11. This is not a series of random unrelated portraits and sketches. There's actually a story and plot behind all this.
12. It does not take place in an asylum.
13. There are no shape shifters in any way or form. That means they can't change from human to animal, person to person, or male to female and etc. If one person appears more girly in one drawing than another, then I probably screwed up while drawing
If you have a question about the secret Project WE, ask and I might just answer. But they must be questions like "is this about demons?" or "will there be magic?", and not questions like "what is this about?" or "What is the name of the character." Basically, they must be yes or no questions. I will only answer one question for every new post, and the answer will be a "no" like "no, there is no demons, etc" If I didn't choose to answer your question, that might either mean the answer is a yes, or your question didn't get picked hahaha, I'm keeping things ambiguous. So ask away and the one new answer will be revealed in the next post.