| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
Lights, camera, action, shoot!
Tutorials and Resources
- Forced perspective with bokeh: jfotography.net/tutorials-forc…
- Bounce lighting: jfotography.net/tutorials-boun…
Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D + IR remote. f/1.8 for max depth of field. Christmas lights hung in the background. See the tutorial above on how to do forced perspective bokeh shots. SB-600 for bounce lighting against a white wall. The camera in the photo is an Argus C3. Minor curves in post editing to darken blue midtones to bring out warmer hues.
Got some new clear Christmas lights so it's back to bokeh shots Trying out artificial bounce lighting with the technique.
This image is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this image are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing to Jean Fan
2. A link is provided linking back to the original photo
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.
More from this Artist