Historic abandonment. This building is a former government institute located on a hill top, west of Talihina Oklahoma. It was once an Army base, but now is a medical institute. Talihina if a Choctaw word meaning Iron Road. The town was named for the railroad it was built to support, but it too, like the Army has left. Talihina's population is about 1100 souls these days.