Tokio Hotel Obsession SignsMore Like This
You Know Your Are Obsessed With Toiok Hotel When...
1. You have taken up learning German so that you can understand what the guys say.
2. Your 'Top 25 Most Played' playlist is all Tokio Hotel songs.
3. When you hear the name Bill/Tom/Gustav/Georg you can't help but smile.
4. You get really upset when someone says Bill looks like a girl.
5. You pronounce George as Georg.
6. You have accepted Bill and Tom as German names.
7. You have over 100 pictures of the band, individual pictures included.
8. When you hear the words Ready, Set, Go you follow them by belting out the rest of the song.
9. You have got more than 20 pictures of Tokio Hotel on your iPod/Cell/MP3 etc.
10. You visit any of the Official TH websites at least twice a day.
11. You think that Bill will be yours, as soon as you get those VIP tickets and meet him.
12. You tried to learn how to play the guitar/bass/drums.
13. You started a band, and have TH as your influence, and you based your look around them.
14. You know every w
Bill Kaulitz Obsession SignsMore Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Bill Kaulitz When...
1. All you think about is Bill.
2. When you hear the name Bill, you automaticaly think of Bill Kaulitz.
3. You can picture Bill perfectly in your mind.
4. You know that you and Bill make the perfect couple.
5. You would do anything to meet him.
6. And I mean ANYTHING.
7. You were infuriated when people compared Bill to Michael Jackson.
8. You want to/ have tried/ have learn/learnt German, so that you could have a conversation with Bill, in his 'native lanuage'.
9. You melt when ever you see him smile.
10. You envy all the fans that have gotten within 1 meter(or closer) of touching him.
11. You make a list of things that prove you are obsessed with bill.
12. You have attempted to dress up like him(HAIR INCLUDED!!), failed, and had an amazingly good time!!
13. You giggle....or plainly laugh when you hear him speak English.
14. You know when his birthday is.
15. You know how many tattoos and pericings he has, and where.
16. You base the
You're Poison - BxTMore Like This
You always ask me why I keep copies of our tour DVDs. Keeping the CDs, you say, you can understand, but why do I need the DVD when I have the memory? Whenever you ask that I just smile and change the subject, because I don't want to lie to you, but how can I give you the real answer?
I watch the DVD, because in my memory I can't see you.
No matter how much you complain about them, whenever I'm watching one you always watch it with me. You would have noticed, then, that I never watch the documentaries, only the concert. Because I could see you in the documentaries, but in the concert, I had my back to you. I was facing the audience. And all I wanted to do was turn around and sing the songs to you, only to you, but I couldn't. I had to sing to the fans. So I did.
One look could kill, my pain your thrill...
But now I sit here in a hospital bed, during what would have been our fourth major tour. It was cut short, because of my throat. I had to fly back to Berlin while you, Ge