Us and ThemMore Like This
They've taken it away
it's no longer ours
we came here to find truth
what we found is now gone
let the flag burn, it stands for nothing
they don't see us
don't know us
we'll have our day
we'll let them know us
they'll rot before us
we shall destroy them
make this ours
America for all, United States for none but them
no longer will they kill in our name
it ends now
Our Pens are mightier than Their Swords
DeviantART's Ten CommandmentsMore Like This
The Ten Commandments of DeviantART
1. Thou shalt not put thyself before the art, or any idols of selfishness.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of deviantART in vain, nor claim it as thy own, or face penalty of banishment.
3. Thou shalt keep holy the forums and shoutbox, and only speak of adequate material in appropriate forum.
4. Thou shalt honor thy administrators and staff members, for they are the keepers of the peace and of the maintenance.
5. Thou shalt not kill a horse, only to continue to pummel its carcass on the wall of text that is the Forum.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery of the Favourites system, such abuse is not tolerated and will result in the ceremonial urine-saturated March of the
Ska Is A Way Of LifeMore Like This
Jamaican inspired beats set the pace
And brass and guitars kick in too.
The dance floor fills and the mood picks up.
Rude boys, this rhythm's for you.
Leaving the boredom of life at the door
And skankin' about all night long.
Colourful mood and happy hearts.
Such energy can't see us wrong.
Lost in the music of friendship we shake.
Our limbs take on lives of their own.
This reggae rooted upbeat flood.
Each note soaks us through to the bone.
Two tone and trainers and tangling limbs
And lyrics that lift to the lights.
Spirits subdued in a grey little world
Are here to ascend to new heights.